Bad hairs, maybe.

U

Unregistered

I got haired by my T blondi (2") around the middle of last week (possibly as late as Friday). On Saturday I noticed a couple of itching bumps on my hand. By Sunday morning, I had as many as 30 tiny itching bumps on the back of my hand.

Now, I don't know if the hairs are connected to to itching bumps, since I don't really remember when I was haired. I also wouldn't have expected it to take more than a few hours for the hairs to start itching.

Maybe I just have a fungus or something.

Or maybe I have mites. I did, after all, do yardwork on Saturday.

But if it is hairs, they're worse than I would have expected. I suppose there's only one way to know for sure whether or not it was from the hairs. And that's to get haired again and see if I get the same symptoms.

But...I'd rather not. Let's just call it a mystery, and leave it at that.

OR...

I'm sure somebody here has been haired by a T. blondi. You could tell me what happened to you when YOU were haired.

whoami?

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Ive been haired by a curly hair everyday for the last few months. My hand sounds just like yours.

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I can't speak from experience, but I've always heard the T. Blondi (And the other T. ApoIcan'tspellthename) have pretty nasty hair compared to other species..

I certainly wouldn't be suprised if that's the hair bugging you.

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
and DON'T USE YOUR T. BLONDI TO PICK YOUR NOSE WITH!

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You may have to refrain from scratching your balls too..... :(
i can't imagine THAT hell!!!!
I got nailed yesterday by my Cobalt Redrump..... It sucks to get haired..... hurt/itched like no other all night!

U

Unregistered

Actually, it wasn't all THAT bad. For the most part, I didn't even notice the bumps unless I brushed my hand against something. Then I couldn't stop scratching.

I do remember that when I got haired, at first I couldn't feel anything. So I sort of forgot about it. About half an hour later, I remembered that I'd been haired. I was like, "Oh $hit, I'd better wash my hands before I forget about the hairs again and started rubbing my eyes or something."

Anyway, this was the first time I'd been haired by any T, so I wasn't sure what the symptoms are. Thanks for the input.

And, I think I'll not pick my nose with my T blondi.

And I think I'll try to keep urticating hairs out of my pants.

whoami?

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Devildoll
You may have to refrain from scratching your balls too..... :(
i can't imagine THAT hell!!!!
I got nailed yesterday by my Cobalt Redrump..... It sucks to get haired..... hurt/itched like no other all night!
=D

Jon

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
T.blondi has some of the worse unrticating hairs out there, though mine doesn't bother me as much as my B.smithi does. Benadryl works well to stop the itching, but you might be a week or more getting the rash to go away. Just try and remember after doing anything with your Ts to wash as soon as your done. That will help some

Telson

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Over the years I've been keeping tarantulas my reaction to the hairs has gotten progressively worse. Currently, if haired by a G.rosea, I get a similar reaction to what you've described and it can last as long as 3 weeks. I've never been haired by a blondi though, and certainly never will if it can be avoided. I've also heard that they are among (if not THE) worst to get haired by.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sorry, I just thought that it was kind of interesting to see a thread that was started by someone who was UNREGISTERED.
Sorry.

Jon

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
You BASTARD!!! Now you will have to T-Blondi your self!!:D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
Sorry, I just thought that it was kind of interesting to see a thread that was started by someone who was UNREGISTERED.
Sorry.

Jon
I was just curious :)
no worries...I just couldn't figure out why you did it...and I'm nosy :D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
Sorry.

Jon
Back in the days when trolls were a less common species, we used to allow unregistered posts. Alas, there has been a population explosion of the species and we no longer allow it, haven't for a long time.

Scott