Bad Bite

Sighthunter

Arachnopeon
As far as I know I have the worst bite on record from a Poecilotheria regalis. I wanted to compare bite records to better understand if in fact my experience was normal or an anomaly. I journaled the bite from start to finish and Charles “Botar by eights” has my journal. I had severe muscle cramping that lasted about two weeks and some of the highlights were burning sensation that was the equivalent of soaking my hand in acid and muscle spasms that went through every muscle in my body including loss of vision I could only see the periphery of what I was looking at. I can give more detail but was interested in bad bite accounts from any of the Tarantula species or supposed accounts of a fatality encounter.

NixHexDude

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd check the Bite Reports section of the site if you don't get any posts on this thread. I've been lucky enough not to get tagged yet. (Knock on wood)

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats the worse case i've ever heard anyways! :eek: i have an adult female P. Regalis and she been on my hand, but aint really agressive. :D