Bad at making decisions..Need help deciding what to get.

Buffalo Ts

Arachnoknight
.25 inch D. pentaloris + .75 inch C. cyanopubescens
OR
1/2 inch A. geniculata + 1.25 G. pulchripes

Please weigh in on this!

I have:
A. Seemani
B. smithi
C. versicolor
G. pulchra
T. albopilosim

Thanks!

cold blood

Staff member
I would rather have the G. pulchripes and genic....two of my very favorites....and 2 that belong in every collection.

I personally find the GBB to be wildly over-rated...JMO...many do love them.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
If it was me I’d do the C. Cyaneopubescens and the A. genicultata. Only say that cause I don’t have the G. pulcripes or the D. pentaloris.

i recently got my first C. cyaneopubescens sling and Its sooooo active, and I love it for that. But I know individuals do have different temperaments

Buffalo Ts

Arachnoknight
If it was me I’d do the C. Cyaneopubescens and the A. genicultata. Only say that cause I don’t have the G. pulcripes or the D. pentaloris.

i recently got my first C. cyaneopubescens sling and Its sooooo active, and I love it for that. But I know individuals do have different temperaments
Cant't do both of these at the moment!

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I have all of those species, and I'd do the A. geniculata and G. pulchripes first.

FrmDaLeftCoast

Arachnosquire
If this was your first T's then I'd choose the A. geniculata and the G. pulchripes...but since they won't be. I'd do the more delicate but colorful .25 inch D. pentaloris + .75 inch C. cyanopubescens.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
.25 inch D. pentaloris + .75 inch C. cyanopubescens
OR
1/2 inch A. geniculata + 1.25 G. pulchripes

Please weigh in on this!

I have:
A. Seemani
B. smithi
C. versicolor
G. pulchra
T. albopilosim

Thanks!
My vote is for the A. geniculata & the G. pulchripes. Two of my personal favorites.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Decision made order placed....... Pulchripes and geniculata!
Wise decision, the genic is an absolute must have for any collection and you can't really go wrong with a G. pulchripes either.

C. cyaneopubescens are extremely overrated IMO, and I'm not overly keen on D. pentaloris either.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
A. geniculata and G. pulchripes...the A. genic is a must-have. I don't care much for my pulchripes but the genic will definitely create an interest in faster and more feisty tarantulas! Mine is my favorite T and I have a lot.
GBBs aren't worth buying unsexed IMO, I believe they have a much higher chance of being male than female from my personal experience - I have had 5 slings, all turned out male. They're pretty and stuff but if you want one just bite the bullet and get a confirmed female.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My tiny little GBB goon would like to have a few words with you! :rofl:
They're literally the most uninteresting heavy webbing species there is, and they look much better as slings than they do as adults. The best (read "only good") thing about them is their feeding response.

GBBs aren't worth buying unsexed IMO, I believe they have a much higher chance of being male than female from my personal experience - I have had 5 slings, all turned out male.
I think you just got really unlucky (much like whoever it was on here that never got a female versi out of over a dozen, I can't remember who it was).

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Think deeply and make a decision.

What I want isn’t necessarily what you want.:rolleyes: