• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Backwoods

Spider787

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great dealings once agien with Eric. Already planning more trades in the future. Thanks alot man talk to ya soon!!

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I just got finished trading with Eric. He was awesome. The communication was great. He hooked me up with some great stuff. I am highly satisfied. Thanks Eric.

Smilodon

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
+++++

Eric is very easy to work with! My geckos arrived alert and feisty. :) And he threw in a free L.parahybana, no questions asked! I have nothing but good things to say about dealings with Eric so far, and would definitely do business again. Thanks, Eric!

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Most Excellent

Just completed another deal with Eric, and I must say He is the BEST!! I can not say enough about this fine young man. He knows his stuff, has great animals, and is generous beyound belief.

Thanks,

John

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++positive+++

Have done many deals w/ Eric and would deal with again no prob. ships and packs well and on time, thanks Eric talk to you soon and PEACE, B.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One of the Best!

Again I'm way late writing this.

Eric and I did some more trading and as always I feel like I got the better deal. We agreed on the trade and when his box arrived I found more spiders in it than we discussed. He just laughs and says that's what he does.

Thank you Eric.

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
AAA+

great communication, great packing job, and a nice freebie thrown into the deal :clap:

thanks, would deff do business with again

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
100% positive review!!! The T's I received where the healthiest that I'd ever seen! Had the pleasure of meeting this kind man in person and let me say that he's genuinely in love with animals. On top of all that he threw in a beautiful Versicolor! Yay!!!
-ben

Spider787

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just completed another trade with Eric and once agien positive reveiw all around great dealings with Eric.....:clap:

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got some more T's from Eric today. Even a few for my bud. We received two versi's, two obt's, one Lasiodora difficilis, and one c. elegans. Very awesome! Thanks Eric for the killer deal!
-ben

siderdude

Arachnopeon
+++positive+++

Just completed a trade and I am very happy, look forward to deal with again.