Back By Popular Demand ArachnoChat

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Come on in and say hello. I am running reports for work today so I might not be super quick to respond but stop in and say 'Hi' anyway.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer

Come one Alice... You didn't give me enough time to see you were in the chat.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Hey people. Come to the chat, it’s the cool thing to do. Ignore what you’ve heard, because there is no one left. Start a new colony of invert lovers.

Either flirt with Travis or ignore him. He leaves early.

Look for me when the sun sets, (although today likely closer to 7pm Central). So don’t burn yourselves out getting there too early.

Be my friend.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Hey people. Come to the chat, it’s the cool thing to do. Ignore what you’ve heard, because there is no one left. Start a new colony of invert lovers.

Either flirt with Travis or ignore him. He leaves early.

Look for me when the sun sets, (although today likely closer to 7pm Central). So don’t burn yourselves out getting there too early.

Be my friend.
^what he said.

Thomas B

Arachnopeon
Back By Popular Demand... ArachnoChat

OK, so due to some moderation issue and some bugs, the old channel broke/is defunct.

I decided to make my own Channel and in choosing the name I have, due to suggestions form AB users, decided to stick with Arachnochat.

The official channel designation is ##arachnochat and it is on the Freenode IRC server. Please see my new updated nick for log in link and channel name.

There really is only one rule in the Channel, no bullying/harassing. Other than tha feel free to chat about T, scorps, roaches, and anything else for that matter.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! Come in and say hello.
This is the best IRC channel I've ever been in! It changed my life!