Back By Popular Demand ArachnoChat

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Back By Popular Demand... ArachnoChat

OK, so due to some moderation issue and some bugs, the old channel broke/is defunct.

I decided to make my own Channel and in choosing the name I have, due to suggestions form AB users, decided to stick with Arachnochat.

The official channel designation is ##arachnochat and it is on the Freenode IRC server. Please see my new updated nick for log in link and channel name.

There really is only one rule in the Channel, no bullying/harassing. Other than tha feel free to chat about T, scorps, roaches, and anything else for that matter.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! Come in and say hello.

Last edited:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Awesome Travis! Thank you =D
Your welcome.

FYI, the channel is brand new and some people don't know about it yet. If you hop on tonight I will be AFK but feel free to keep it open or check back tomorrow.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
I just chatted with myself for about a minute, good times.

Later, Tom
LOL, I am on typically from 8-5, M-F, PST. the channel will grow we just need more new peeps to fill it up.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
trailblazin02 and I are both in chat. Stop by and say Hi.

trailblazin02

Arachnopeon
If you've got some free time stop into the new chat room. Ask questions, share knowledge, or just come say hello and spark up a conversation. Let's get this new chat rolling and start having some regular chatters stop in on a daily basis

trailblazin02

Arachnopeon
Happy Friday tarantula lovers! Swing into chat and say hello today if you have some spare time. Talk to fellow keepers and other animal lovers in chat.
We're slowly gaining new regulars that chat on a daily basis

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
The new chat is picking up lots of steam. Hope some more of you can stop in and say hello.

trailblazin02

Arachnopeon
TGIF! Stop on into the new chat and say hello. Its a Friday free for all chat about anything and everything. You'll be happy you finally did

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Are there any fellow Imgurians out there? Come say hello in the land of IRC.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
So summer is winding down and old school IRC is ramping up. Stop by and say hello :D

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
I'll say hello when I get to work, on the chat. Which is graveyard shift. So hello to myself

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
I'll say hello when I get to work, on the chat. Which is graveyard shift. So hello to myself
Most the activity is during work hours M-F, but if you are available later on hang out in there and maybe you will find that someone else pops in around the same time.