Babycurus gigas

Mooncalf

Arachnopeon
how many people on here own this species and is there any good information about them from either keepers on here or webpages.
Also If you could show me some pictures of the species??
Cheers muchly
Ash.

Last edited:

Mooncalf

Arachnopeon
Amazong how much a search differs from "B.gigas" and "babycurus gigas" :rolleyes:
Thanks though :D
... Kind of a wasted thread now isn't it :wall:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Check out my species biography on the website The Scorpion Files in the species biography section. If you still have questions after reading that, you know where to find me.

Put that site in you favorites ;)

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No, I don't, I'd wish! :) It is the website of Jan Ove Rein from Norway.

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how many people on here own this species and is there any good information about them from either keepers on here or webpages.
Cheers muchly
Ash.
Hi there,

I have a bunch of these........You should house them just like you would B.jacksoni,Just watch out when if you ever get a gravid female they have more of a tendency to eat there offspring....Here are a few pics for ya as well***

Mooncalf

Arachnopeon
Check out my species biography on the website The Scorpion Files in the species biography section. If you still have questions after reading that, you know where to find me.

Put that site in you favorites ;)
Thanks, I'll check it out! :D
Hi there,

I have a bunch of these........You should house them just like you would B.jacksoni,Just watch out when if you ever get a gravid female they have more of a tendency to eat there offspring....Here are a few pics for ya as well***

Thanks for those pictires!
And I don't think I'll be breeding these any time soon, thanks for the info though! :D
this is my fm if you want babbies pm me

This one is the dad
Thanks for that!
But I live in the UK :wall:

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sweet looking scorpion! what's the toxicity level of this one? thanks!

MiPHISTo

Arachnopeon
Your PM box is full. I'm dying to get my hands on some B.gigas, someone hit me up if they know someone who has some.
Last reply to the thread before Felmor posted was at: 07-15-2010 12:41 PM.. So I doubt you'll be getting a reply from the person who was originally selling them, but who knows.

InfestedGoat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Last reply to the thread before Felmor posted was at: 07-15-2010 12:41 PM.. So I doubt you'll be getting a reply from the person who was originally selling them, but who knows.
I thought it said Last activity: Yesterday 10:54 PM

Last edited:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No, it doesnt mean they are lower than 2, they are 3 out of 5....if one would want to use this scale..

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No, it doesnt mean they are lower than 2, they are 3 out of 5....if one would want to use this scale..

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk
I this Michiel is trying to say it might hurt.

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cheers muchly
Ash.
I keep mine the same way as B. jacksoni - keep them at 70-85 degrees, one half of the cage damp and the other dry. Add plenty of cork bark and they'll be in heaven. Here are two pics of the one I have:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=18680&catid=member&imageuser=28248

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=18679&catid=member&imageuser=28248

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
@Jorpion, those are beautiful pictures! Those specimens look very nice...