"BABY" my minax is hurting

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is just sitting there, no curl at all so could be worse.

I had her in ICU overnight then today placed her in a fresh tank because she perked up a bit last night. She is still on her paper toweling from the ICU but I put her in a place more suitable if she wants to molt.

Have no idea of her age, she is 6". Only thing I notice different is that her carapace looks "wrinkled." Her abdomen is not showing signs of dehydration though so don't know what to think. Hope it is only premolt.

Any thoughts?:?

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm sorry to hear about Baby, DesertDweller :( I wish I could help. I also hope it's pre-molt. Are they any other signs that she might be getting ready to molt at all? Good luck with your little girl!

-Sarah

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sounds like you have done what could and now the rest is up to her. Just keep the humidity up and leave her be and fate decide from here.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sounds like you have done what could and now the rest is up to her. Just keep the humidity up and leave her be and fate decide from here.
Yeah, that's what I figured. She webbed herself in her hide and I have her in 80° with lots of moisture. It's funny, I don't ever feel as bad as long as I am doing all I can and lovin' her up. Thanks Jbird.

"I'm getting premolt vibes. Stay positive."--Von_Z

Thanks Matt. I kinda suspect, especially since she has webbed herself in to her roomy hide. Time will tell. Geez, these guys crawl right into your heart, like immediately! It''s worse than heart worm!!!!!

-Sydney

Last edited: