baby mutant 2-tailed scorpion...

rasputin

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Heck yeah, you and Roman are having good luck with getting the mutants to survive this year - well done!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ride that pony! I think you are good to go with this special one! That is really cool!

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi and thanks for all the comments everyone. sorry i have been busy lately and i haven't check the scorpions forum lately.
he/she is doing great. after the molt, he/she resume eating like normal and hopefully will molt again soon.

i'll keep everyone posted.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone else hear the theme to "teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reading the title? :D

Animalia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi and thanks for all the comments everyone. sorry i have been busy lately and i haven't check the scorpions forum lately.
he/she is doing great. after the molt, he/she resume eating like normal and hopefully will molt again soon.

i'll keep everyone posted.
are you going to try to breed him?(her?) just incase you know? im not saying introducing freak scorps into the hobby is a smart thing. But learning the outcome and the affects is a smart thing

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
are you going to try to breed him?(her?) just incase you know? im not saying introducing freak scorps into the hobby is a smart thing. But learning the outcome and the affects is a smart thing
yea, i doubt that I will get more two tails by breeding him/her to another scorpion. However, I will do so anyway, just to expand our understand on how this mutation came to be (meaning that is it a real genetic mutation or just 2 embryos fused). also, to increase my chances of getting more two tails, i kept all of its' siblings and plan on inbreeding them.

it will be a while before they mature and breed, but like i said, i'll keep you guys inform.

thanks