B!tch.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I gave a crick to my T.Blondi , she attacked it, probably bit it, and killed it. but she's not eating it now......:(

I didn't know T's do that!!! It was quite disturbing.
The other day, I was watching her eat one, and the poor thing was cleaning itself while being eaten alive!!!!, it didnt know if i wanted to laugh or feel bad..........

:(

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my rosea's do that every so often... especially if they're not hungry and i throw a mouse in or a lizard or something ---

usually they'll attack just to get it out of there, and then they won't eat it..

its usually not the case, it just wasnt in the mood to eat and probably didnt want to be bothered.

Though i have seen that happen with one of my Pokies.. attacked, didnt eat it, then later on that night i suppose it munched it up --

dont worry though.
peace,
dave

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by genious_gr
I gave a crick to my T.Blondi , she attacked it, probably bit it, and killed it. but she's not eating it now......:(

I didn't know T's do that!!! It was quite disturbing.
The other day, I was watching her eat one, and the poor thing was cleaning itself while being eaten alive!!!!, it didnt know if i wanted to laugh or feel bad..........

:(
It made me laugh.:D
But so did the easter bunny post in the watering hole.

Ernie

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My Rosehair wil do this also. She'll nail it and then web it up. I guess she likes to consume some immediately but save others for later as a snack.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ha!!!

The cricket is alive!!! It looked pretty dead though.... on its back, not moving... anyway, I feel stupid:8o

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
don't feel stupid --

you didn't know..

listen, there's one way to find out some facts.. well, alright, 2 ways (the first being researching and looking crap up, but at any rate), the other way is to ask questions!

now you know!
peace,
dave :)