B.Smithi

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was wondering why B. Smithis are cheaper in England?
Are they captive bred frequently overthere?

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

I saw some subault females for abou 35 pounds sterling at this site. its one from the links in this site. Maybe his Royal Primate Commander can elaborate on smithi prices

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That would help to know what 35 pound is in us dollars.:D ;) :)

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by savian
That would help to know what 35 pound is in us dollars.:D ;) :)
Well.. England uses Euros now.. so pounds are outdated. But the last time I was in England, one british pound was worth about $1.31
You do the math, i don't feel like it :p

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
albino

THey use Euros and use the Pound Sterling as well ask King looey he got a t blondi recently and he paid wiht her Royal Majesty's currency

gilly2k

Arachnopeon
price

jus thought id let u know that in England we dont use euros we use pound sterling and the exchange rate is $1.46 = £1 therefore i paid £35 for a smithi this would be $51 if thats any help and yes most of them are captive bred, they can cost upto $120 for a large female.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
AlbinoDragon

I told you many times before England is very much reluctanct of fully incorporating to the European Union reforms they are a member, but they use the Pound Sterling. Once more I am right.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Back to B.Smithi

Ok back to the B.Smithi question. Why a nice 35 pounds and here its like over 100 dollars.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh well... So my informant hasn't been back home in ten years.. Made me look like a fool.. Anyways, who cares about the UK? Mainland Europe is where the action is at.:D

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
I paid £30 for my T.Blondi. The reason our spiders are cheaper is because we are better at breeding. Its true. And we still use the pound as our currency.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

All bow before his majesty's informant, the sterling pound rules the land. Hey King Looey if I visit England I gotta smuggle me some of her majesty's arachnids.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Excellent

Excellent King Looey, now its all set first her Majesty's arachnids then the royal crown and jewels hehehe

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
And what would you do with such treasures? Who would risk buying them?

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
King looey

Easy melt the gold and sell the gems to the russians, and buy a zoo! but seriously I've noticed that overthere feeder locusts are everywhere not the case here, and T's are cheaper. What T's do they breed there that havent been bred here in ur former colonies?

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Ou of curiousity, what size and sex B. smithi are we talking about? 35 british pounds is alot more than I paid for my 3 inch here in the states..

Bill