B smithi Sling!

Blaze

Arachnopeon
hey guys, this is Pyro my Brachypelma smithi sling. do you guys think he's due for a molt soon

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
The bald patch on his butt will turn almost black when he is REALLY close to molting, but the fact that he is so plump and so young I'm sure a molt is not far away. Nice sling by the way, I'm contemplating getting one monday, hmmmm...
Love the name Pyro too :D

Blaze

Arachnopeon
The bald patch on his butt will turn almost black when he is REALLY close to molting, but the fact that he is so plump and so young I'm sure a molt is not far away. Nice sling by the way, I'm contemplating getting one monday, hmmmm...
Love the name Pyro too :D
get one! they're gorgeous! and knowing the fact that one day he will develop such beautiful colors is just a huge plus! :D thanks by the way, my P Regalis sling's name is Aero :razz:

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Yea, its been on my list for awhile, but then again so have 50 other species lol. I'm getting a versi, P irminia, and burgundy goliath on monday & depending how big my check is this weekend, I'll hopefully get the smithi too. If not, I'll just have to wait 2 more weeks :D
My regalis' name is Patrick :)

Blaze

Arachnopeon
haha i really want a versi :p

i just got my regalis yesterday...hes in a little pill jar and he stuck some of the substrate onto the wall of the jar, and hes like burrowing :p

Rob1985

This user has no status.

i just got my regalis yesterday...hes in a little pill jar and he stuck some of the substrate onto the wall of the jar, and hes like burrowing :p
I can get you a versi sling. Come to the show on the 20th and you're good to go.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Yea, I've had mine since he was a sling & he's over 4in now and still does nothing but burrows. Humidity is perfect and he has plenty of climbing space, but he decided to build an elaborate series of tunnels instead. He makes little domes of web and dirt at the bases of objects and against the glass & tunnels down from there. I've seen him climb maybe 5 times in less then a year, go figure lol. Arboreal, my ass.
How many other T's you got?

Blaze

Arachnopeon
Yea, I've had mine since he was a sling & he's over 4in now and still does nothing but burrows. Humidity is perfect and he has plenty of climbing space, but he decided to build an elaborate series of tunnels instead. He makes little domes of web and dirt at the bases of objects and against the glass & tunnels down from there. I've seen him climb maybe 5 times in less then a year, go figure lol. Arboreal, my ass.
How many other T's you got?

i have a rosie and a smithi. the regalis is only my 3rd T...was kinda nervous but i decided to jump right into it :s.
its funny because i promised the Mrs. that i'd only have 1 T...now i'm on 3 :D

Rob1985

This user has no status.

yes, many pokies burrow as slings.

Blaze

Arachnopeon
haha yeah i noticed Rob :p
when i first pulled him out of the jar he came in, i pulled it too hard and he got loose...crawled under a little crack between the wall and the floor...i had to use a piece of paper to get him out :s was pretty nervous that i wouldn't be able to get him out haha. GOD hes FAST

Rob1985

This user has no status.
haha yeah i noticed Rob :p
when i first pulled him out of the jar he came in, i pulled it too hard and he got loose...crawled under a little crack between the wall and the floor...i had to use a piece of paper to get him out :s was pretty nervous that i wouldn't be able to get him out haha. GOD hes FAST
ahh, yes you have experienced. :clap:

Glad it's ok though. They're cute as slings... then a nightmare as adults :razz:

Blaze

Arachnopeon
when they say teleport...they ACTUALLY MEAN TELEPORT... haha, im glad i didn't jump into an adult right away, this way i can get a feel for what they're capable of.