B. Klaasi fast molt!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Just wanna share this wonderful experience with my new B. Klaasi. I bought a B. Klaasi from DansDragon today (saturday) and picked her up at around 3pm... I arrived home around 4pm and put her in her new enclosure. At 10pm after I arrived home from a party, I checked on her and to my surprise, she molted!!! Dan told me that she didnt molt for the past two years under his care. What an amazing experience!!!

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The first molt from any new T is exciting. I remember the very first tarantula I ever bought (a tiny C. elegans sling) molted in the vial on the way home after I bought it. Talk about weirding a person out who had never seen a molt before! I thought I was seeing double for a moment. :)

teamster6

Arachnopeon
That sounds great thats one t the klaasi that is elusive to get right now. Wished I could find one. Good luck to you

t6

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awesome, i was going to wait for her to molt before i sold her..but if i waited, she's probably still be with me :D

(she was actually with bluefrogtat2 first, i only had her for a few months)

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Dan: thats what I was also thinking... If I missed that pick up time of 3pm that we set, she would molt under you and chances are, ill never be able to see her. Lol... But ill keeo my word Dan. Ill take care of her and of course, the future slings if ever....

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sounds good bro, i'll keep my fingers crossed for a sucessful mating :)