B.emilia's new setup

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I moved the B.emilia set into their new home.
She has been putting down her web "carpet."
He's been exploring.

Attachments

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
lol cool nice set up ^_^ cant wait for Nova to get that big and make her a cool setup

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
shouldnt you add more substrate?That looks like a pretty good fall if your t's did fall it may not be good-jason

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Hey mom,

Is that divider fixed in place? if not, is that how you plan to get them to hook up, by removing it?

Bill

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Grael - Thanks, I did some modifications after I took this pick, it's a simple setup all and all.

--

bodc21, I added more substrat and "bowled) it for their safety.

--

conipto, It's lightly tacked with a few spots of hot glue to keep it from tiping into either enclosier but I Am able to lift it and slide it back into place.

I am planning something more elaberate for later. But figured to put them in a quick simple setup and let them start eyeballing each other.

I can do something more elaberate for future breeding projects.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
--

bodc21, I added more substrat and "bowled) it for their safety.

I've never heard the term " bowled " before.. What do you do, roll the substrate up the sides, so if the T falls it will roll?

Ernie

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MrT. Pretty much. It's slopped up the sides a bit. Not so steep that they will roll, but a more gentle grade they can trundle up and down on and move.
I know flat substrat is easier. But I rather like the way they wander around on it. Seems to give them just a touch more trundling room.