B. Boehmei molted!

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My B. Boehmei "Scarlet O'Hairy" molted overnite. The molt was no surprise. I knew it would be anytime. My overall surprise is how big she gets from molt to molt! I was surprised how much bigger she got over the LAST molt and I was eager to see if this molt was as dramatic. The answer....YES. My B. Emilia does not seem to have a significant growth after molts. The funny thing is I got the B. Boehmei a month after the B. Emilia and she was about half inch smaller. Now she's twice the size! My only explanation to the growth difference is their appetites. My B. Emilia is not a big eater but the B. Boehmei is a pig! Just wondering if anyone else who owns a B. Boehmei has noticed the same growth rate. Looks like I'm gonna need to rehouse her sooner than later...lol. Right now she's in one half a 5 gallon tank and I bet she's pushing over 4"! I'll get a better idea once she stretches out. I know...I know...pics..pics...pics...lol

Upjohn252

Arachnopeon
THIS is why I love Spider People.....Scarlet O'Hairy are you kidding me? That is hilarious! Congrats on the successful molt, btw what were the LS before and after said molt?

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Glad you like he name! I take alot of pride and time in naming my kids!