B. Beohmei setup

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok i got my 1.5 incher monster in a 8x4 inch pet pal thingie magig with almost 2 inches of substrate 50/50 mix potting soul verma, put this much in cause the pet pal is quite tall and plus in his old cricket box which i first put him in he tried borrowing and got nowhere so i give him something a bit bigger and deeper for him to furfil his borrowing needs!

anyway is this a bit big for him?i got a water dish for him, at his size does he need a hide?anything else that anyone can add would be thankful :}

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Boehmei's are basic in their care needs and it sounds like you've got it pretty much covered.Couple inches of substrate,a water dish(not too big/deep yet,it's only 1.5") and a hide.They do well in drier conditions,A water dish should provide all it's drinking/humidity requirements....peace..

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
IMO sounds like you got a nice setup going for your t, should be happy.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
cool thanks guys, use to humid species, hes just got in and hes doing the usually clinging to the sides thing, im sure he will calm down after a bit :) ps hes so lush!

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boehmi's are a really cool T. Mine has never attempted to burrow, it doesn't even use it's hide, just sits in the open waiting for the next cricket. Feeds like a monster. Your set up sounds just fine, enjoy.

Andy

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by vulpina
Boehmi's are a really cool T. Mine has never attempted to burrow, it doesn't even use it's hide, just sits in the open waiting for the next cricket. Feeds like a monster. Your set up sounds just fine, enjoy.

Andy
mines crazy, hes like my secound fastest T. he just speeds along like a train,he tried making a borrow in his old cricket box, but it was to shallow, when i got him out and held him to change him, he was flicking hairs like mad! hes more bloody moody then nova and hes 1 10th of her size!