• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

azroc909

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Got a package full of slings from Martin. He kept great communication and the slings arrived alive and well. Thanks again man!
[YOUTUBE]9znLFbAXGqA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Medusa

Arachnoknight
100%! Just got an A. versi that came with TWO freebies! Communication was excellent throughout the process, and packing was perfect. All specimens were lively upon arrival. I'll definitely do business again, and recommend him to others.

Inland Sea

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Positive

Just got my order in, it was meticulously packed with a generous over count. Will definitely buy From Martin again. Highly recommended.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Top notch packing and communication on a gorgeous little Metallica and a couple ca ebony slings. This was my first transaction with Martin, professional level of communication is key and it was certainly displayed by him. Slings are nice and plump too, especially the little Metallica! Thanks again!

Shawq0x01

Arachnopeon
Just finished a deal with Martin for a MM P. vittata. Great packing and top notch communication! I would not hesitate to do business again with him!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A++

Had the privilege of doing a trade with Martin. We've talked a lot through calls and text messages and I can personally say he is someone you want to do business with, whether it be trades, or selling. He's a very knowledgeable man with a huge understanding and passion towards this hobby.
It was my pleasure to do business with you my friend. If anyone gets a chance to do any sort of business with this young man, I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed. Thank you very much again, looking forward to talking to you in the near future.

Austin

chainsaw1973

Arachnopeon
Martin Corza...Great Seller!

Purchased a nice healthy group of 12 T's from Martin, and I couldn't be happier! Great prices and service, professional packing/shipping, and 2 free P.cancerides slings! Highly recommended!

Thanks again, Martin.
Roger "Chainsaw" Harris

MrBoom619

Arachnoddicted
Positive!!! A+++

Martin is awesome! We are working on a project together with A.versicolor (me using his MM) and we have a nice sac of 1i's in the incubator waiting to pop. There were no issues when dealing with Martin. Everything went smooth from communication, shipping when promised, and perfect packing. I also purchased a MM P.irminia as well as bought his A.versi MM outright and that went perfect as well! Martin comes highly recommended as I would never hesitate to do business with him and neither should you!

Thanks again, Martin!

-Raoul

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Great trade with Martin! Super flexible, made it easy. Would trade again!

Sharon

jdl

Arachnosquire
Just did a trade with Martin and everything came in perfect. He upgraded my shipping because he was worried about their safety. I would do business with him anytime. Thank you for the good service. Marita De La Pena

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Positive

I received a very nice box from Martin yesterday. The male is one of the nicest I've seen of the species. He is in excellent health and gorgeous. Martin's communication and top-notch packaging methods made for a nice and smooth transaction. I highly recommend Martin to anyone looking to pick something up from him. Thanks again man! -Chad

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Just got a mature male from Martin. Packaging was excellent, and the male arrived in great shape. Was a pleasure to get to deal with him, and i highly recommend Martin to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE I happily made a deal with Martin involving a few spiders including an overly mature male that he included for no charge. He was very easy to communicate with and the spiders were packed incredibly well. I look forward to doing business with him again.

CZER

Arachnopeon
Just did a local pick up with Martin great communication over text on selecting the day and time for pick up over the holiday weekend and got a freebie. Looking forward on purchasing my next T with him in the future.

crawley07

Arachnopeon
I purchased two Versi color slings 1.5 inch from Mr. Martin aka azroc909. He is a knowledgeable person to and easy deal with, great with shipping and providing excellent customer service. He even sent me pics as requested of the species. Although my money was still pending in PayPal but in good faith Martin went ahead and shipped out my ts before the money even got to his bank. I'm glad I made a transaction with him. Will not hesitate ever to do business in future.