• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

AzJohn

EVIL_DWELLER

Arachnopeon
A+ Positive Transaction

Just finished up a trade deal with AzJohn / John for some scorps & everything was right on the money...

The scorps. were well packed & arrived safely & in good shape / very happy with them...
&
John was very easy & nice to deal with, kept in contact through out the deal & was more then happy to offer up care info. & tips on his scorps...

Would't hesitate to deal with him in the future...

Eric
EVIL_DWELLER

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

John and I just completed a trade and all went very good. The transaction,communication and tarantulas were tip top in quality.The T's were packaged very well and were secure in their packing cups. They all had little smiles on their faces.
I am looking forward to doing more trades with John in the future.

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive A++++++++

I got my part of a trade with John.
Just like the others guys, great experience,communication and great animals.

thanks

francisco

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive.

Just finished a trade with John. Recieved a few local female Aphonopelma sp. a P. Regalis, B. smithi and B. Emelia! Great packing.

Will do business again anytime!!

Kris

braekedaun

Arachnopeon
I just received my spiders from John and they were beautiful and healthy, maybe even more than I'd imagined! Will do business again in the future!

THANKS JOHN! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Matt

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
very positive

just completed a trade with john.
everything arrived in great shape,packed perfectly.
look forward to next trade.
anytime.
thanks again
andy

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just did a trade with AZJOHN. Everything was packed really well and really well fed. I will be looking for more stuff to trade with john. He is a top notch guy.
Timothy

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

i HAVE traded and sold to AZJohn on several occassions in the past. Scorpions mostly, and everything went of without a hitch. I slightly messed up a package I sent to him (sent it priority rather than overnight).

I was positive he was going to be angry buy it, but he took everything in stride, and said it was no big deal.

AzJohn is not only great to buy/sell/trade with, but also a really nice guy!

:D

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!! A+++

HEllo All,
I have completed a great trade with John. He is a great person great animals,great communication. I do recomend him if you are looking for a good trade or a good purchase.

regards
francisco

Brando

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I recently completed a transaction with John and was satisfied all around. The packaging was A+ and the tarantulas I received are healthy and in great shape even after a little bit of time in the mail. I definitely recommend him if you are looking for a great buying experience in this hobby. :clap:

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sold me a Scolopendra Heros Arizonensis (banded) and it arrived well packed and in perfect health. Thanks!!! A+++++:razz:

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

I got my P.Striata from John and she is fantastic!!!She arrived healthy and full of spunk,just beautiful.Packing was amazing! I will not hessitate to have more deals with him.:worship:

alacran619

Arachnopeon
A+++!!!

My first transaction on here and no complaints. John is very generous to the point where I wish I had more to give in return. Great packaging and everyone is already slaughtering crickets twice their size the second they see them. Healthy, active scorpions!

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very positive!

I ordered ten tarantulas from John and he generously included two C. gracilis as freebies. His packaging and communication were top notch, as were the animals I received. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks John!

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aaa+

I just got 5 H.Incei slings from john the other day and he threw in some FREEBIES, Im Very very pleased with the communication and the GREAT deal I got. Im going to keep my eyes open for his adds. Thanks so much.
~Aaron

blbecker3

Arachnopeon
110% Positive

Great communication Great Patience
AMAZING Packaging!
Beautiful H. incei!
Fantastic Guy to deal with!!
I was Very pleased with every aspect :D
THANKS!!
Brandon

Liganna

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Just received my order of 16 baby scorpions (10 C. Gracillis, 3 D. Lido, 3 D. Spitzeri). And not only did I get 16, but I ended up with 18 plus 3 C. Sculp babies! Communication was great, and the shipping was fast. The packing was excellent and I would highly recommend AzJohn!

I would certainly buy from him again! :)

jusmebabe

Arachnopeon
I just recieved my scorp order and it arrice in one day although it was priority and all look great with a few already feeding. He also included freebies..
Thanx for the scorps..

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with AZJohn

The Tarantulas were fat, healthy and packed great. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with John again!!!

Thank you
John A.

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive.

Recently recieved 5 hottentotta judaicus scorplings from John. Great communication, excellent packing, overall very knowledgeable guy. The Scorpions arrived without injury and very well started. You can definitely tell he ultimately cares about the welfare of his scorpions over making the quick buck. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with him again and would recommend him to anyone.