Awwww =(

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
I need to get a smaller mister.
Bahahahahaaa you don't hear that every day!! All seriousness aside, Jamie is awesome and ALWAYS takes care of the customer: this is how good businesses are built. You're fortunate that you could go pick up another sling. I live across the country so I have to wait four or five days for cruddy USPS. My A purpurea didn't make it to me either. My sister cried..that's how bad she wanted one.

---------- Post added 10-14-2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

i usually stick the vial over them, and keep it tilted upside down, since they are arboreal, they climp up to the bottom, then i slide the lid under, flip it over, then snap on the lid....
Yeah surprisingly my A versicolor doesn't escape. He likes his house. However, the A diversipes are another story entirely! They like running around and not going back in. What I do is get them on my palm and carefully trap them between my hand and the mouth of the vial so they're inside and my palm is acting as a lid. A small shift is enough to get them to run towards the bottom so I can put the lid on. I don't mind letting them run around for a while though. I love the metallica green-yellow abdomens!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hmm...my diversipes and versi's are complete opposite of yours...the diversipes almost never moves around when im misting...but give it a few more molts:)
Bahahahahaaa you don't hear that every day!! All seriousness aside, Jamie is awesome and ALWAYS takes care of the customer: this is how good businesses are built. You're fortunate that you could go pick up another sling. I live across the country so I have to wait four or five days for cruddy USPS. My A purpurea didn't make it to me either. My sister cried..that's how bad she wanted one.

---------- Post added 10-14-2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

Yeah surprisingly my A versicolor doesn't escape. He likes his house. However, the A diversipes are another story entirely! They like running around and not going back in. What I do is get them on my palm and carefully trap them between my hand and the mouth of the vial so they're inside and my palm is acting as a lid. A small shift is enough to get them to run towards the bottom so I can put the lid on. I don't mind letting them run around for a while though. I love the metallica green-yellow abdomens!

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
hmm...my diversipes and versi's are complete opposite of yours...the diversipes almost never moves around when im misting...but give it a few more molts:)
Feeding and misting alike. I'm also guilty of opening the vials to look around and them "accidentally" walking around on my arm and such for a while ;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
haha sometimes ill have my 8" female LP open and then turn around to get something, and when i turn back, shes on the top of the tub and i gotta let her get on my hands, then work her back in....
Feeding and misting alike. I'm also guilty of opening the vials to look around and them "accidentally" walking around on my arm and such for a while ;)