awww man this is not a fun day

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
a went to rehouse my lp sling looked in the burrow and found it in a death curl not moving moved it to a small deli with a drop of water but im sure its dead
i thought he would live he had i nice plump but very active when the lights were out he ate he was only .5 inchs so i have to idea what caused it

i guess it just happens

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
a went to rehouse my lp sling looked in the burrow and found it in a death curl not moving moved it to a small deli with a drop of water but im sure its dead
i thought he would live he had i nice plump but very active when the lights were out he ate he was only .5 inchs so i have to idea what caused it

i guess it just happens
That sucks man , sorry to hear it . Like you said sometimes they just die , especially slings .

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That SUCKS! Were the kept pretty warm? I have 2 right now and I am making sure I feed them every other day, and they never drop below 75. I am so nervous that a cricket might make them sick and kill them.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
yes im sure it has been like this since i posted the thread also the legs where curled EXTREMELY and it was not flipped over (i know they molt upright yes yes)

i think im going to get a small plant to bury her/him under this was my first death :(

also it about 78 all the time and all my others are doing great

EDIT

i also noticed the dead sling was smaller then the other that were all birthed at the same time maybe stuck in a molt? could not move?