Awesome yardsale find!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
So what kind of large T are you going to buy for that cage?;) You are obligated to get one now LOL:p

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nah , they usually go for $40.00 or more at that size .
Guys , you dont even think right . I said they usually go for $40.00 or more , I never said I wouldn't get it . Quit putting words in my mouth .

It would seem they're putting words in your mouth,
just like it seems you're implying that d006las said anything about them being worth $20,
just because he said he'd pay $20.
He probably meant he'd give up to $20 for it, in a garage sale.

He said :
agentd006las
"WOW!! i would of paid 20 no problem!! Thats a huge score!!"

and your reply sounded like some kind of insightful info or correction.

Not that it matters, but I'm sure he didn't mean they usually cost $20

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
just like it seems you're implying that d006las said anything about them being worth $20,

He said :
agentd006las

Thanks for clearing that up Bianca! :D

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

He said :
agentd006las

I just re read and I thought he said they usually go for $20.00 . Thats why I said that lol .

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So what kind of large T are you going to buy for that cage?;) You are obligated to get one now LOL:p
Probably none at the moment. Currently I have a P. ornata sling & am hoping to look for a P. rufilata in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking the amount of space that the tank has to offer would be wasted on anything else I currently own, or hope to buy this month, once any of them reach adult size. I could look for a larger specimen of one of the species i'm buying this month, but if I stick with more slings, I can get more species. Decisions decisions!

Really swinging more towards getting another species of scorpions to keep in there until I raise a pokie to a larger size.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Probably none at the moment. Currently I have a P. ornata sling & am hoping to look for a P. rufilata in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking the amount of space that the tank has to offer would be wasted on anything else I currently own, or hope to buy this month, once any of them reach adult size. I could look for a larger specimen of one of the species i'm buying this month, but if I stick with more slings, I can get more species. Decisions decisions!

Really swinging more towards getting another species of scorpions to keep in there until I raise a pokie to a larger size.
It seems like you could go with aboreal or terrestrial. it has a huge floor space. Id get some baby pokies. they grow sooo fast. I would like to see a Pokie communal setup in there!! :D

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It seems like you could go with aboreal or terrestrial. it has a huge floor space. Id get some baby pokies. they grow sooo fast. I would like to see a Pokie communal setup in there!! :D
I want to get a horned baboon when I next order, depending on what all I get, I think I can get a subadult for a reasonable price. Could put it in there while waiting on the pokie(s) to grow.

A communal would be a nice idea, but right now i'm most attracted to having P. ornata (already own) & P. rufilata. Both of which will get large enough to deserve full use of this tank, and neither of which is cheap enough for me to risk a communal with :(

STORE CRICKETS IN IT!!!!!

...no not really.
Ewwwwy, nooo!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Exo terra enclosure 75.00 +, Pasta containers 15.00 a pair... total cost 90.00..

and you got it for what 5 bucks... including a T... wow Priceless... Literally!!!

Awesome find... Congrats...

Peace,
Armando