Awesome yardsale find!

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So my mom called me up before work to tell me that one of the local clubs was having a huge yardsale & I might find some awesome cheap T enclosures (+1 mom! She's living with me, so she doesn't really like them, but she can't tell me to ditch them either ;) )

I started outside the building and to my surprise I instantly saw an exo terra :eek: I couldn't hardly get to it fast enough.

$5 :eek::D:eek::D

I also got some awesome containers to hold slings, will post pictures when I get off work :D

Wheezy

Arachnopeon
Wow lol, congratulations on the finds! :) I wish I could find an exoterra for $5 haha, i'll have to start checking around here for good finds!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:eek: Thats an awesome find.. Congrats! I wish I could find stuff like that at yard-sales around here... :p

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice, I was at PetCo once and there were two rosies for adoption. I got both for $5, and one came with an Exo Terra, too! :D

The other one came with a 5.5 that's now housing my P. regalis. lol

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice, I was at PetCo once and there were two rosies for adoption. I got both for $5, and one came with an Exo Terra, too! :D

The other one came with a 5.5 that's now housing my P. regalis. lol
Why cant I find deals like this... Hmmm?! Geeze! I need to move to some place else.. Where its not just ME that keeps these critters...

Though.. I have a guy at Petco who calls me when the get snakes dropped off.. All I have to pay is $10 for the snake and enclosure.. :D
Only problem.. They have not had any dropped off lately....

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah redneck i feel the same way , seems every hobby i get into there is no one else around for hundreds of miles , lol but yeah that was some great deals there guys

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Awesome! A client came in to The Animal Hospital I work in and offered me her adult Green Bottle Blue I'm excited should have her in my pocession by next week. I will post a pic of her when I do so. :)

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Dang, you guys are getting some great deals! I never seem to find anything at yard sales like that.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think I measured it as an 11 x 11 x 18. Pretty large! Right now I don't have anything befitting of it (and no, buying a new much larger T isn't the answer :p) I'm thinking i'll save it for my P. ornata sling when it gets bigger, although I may use it for one of my T. gigas temporarily if they mature faster.

Also got these for slings, $1 for them together :D

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome score!Why is it Moms always know where to find the best deals on everything hehe!
-Chris

SandDeku

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Dang, you guys are getting some great deals! I never seem to find anything at yard sales like that.
Try craigslist but people can be flakes sometimes. So you may have to watch for that.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Nah , they usually go for $40.00 or more at that size .
Are you saying that if you seen that at a G sale in new condition you wouldnt pay 20$ for it?! Maybe if you made and spent your own money you would know the value of a dollar.{D

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Guys , you dont even think right . I said they usually go for $40.00 or more , I never said I wouldn't get it . Quit putting words in my mouth .