Awesome surprise !!!!!!!!!

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Well I bought this sexy female p. Regalis yesterday from Anastasia yesterday. And as always Anastasia is the best look not even 24 hrs in my care and pow molt. Thanks Anastasia what would I do without u. Take a look everyone

jt39565

Arachnoknight
Those fresh white fangs get me everytime, it doesn't matter the T , just the fangs - amazing! That is a super nice T you got there by the way.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful, I got my regalis lady from anastasia too. Can't go wrong!

I freakin' love the yellow flashes under their legs. They're so brilliant :D

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Yeah I'm in ct u can't get any t's out here it has to be mail order. I found her here she's the best thing to happen to my hobby no ship fee. And she always got what I need I feel like a addict going to see their dealer. Lol but yeah she's the best I think everyone should check her out great exp every time

ArachnidJackson

Arachnopeon
anastasia

Well I bought this sexy female p. Regalis yesterday from Anastasia yesterday. And as always Anastasia is the best look not even 24 hrs in my care and pow molt. Thanks Anastasia what would I do without u. Take a look everyone

I can't wait for when I'm able to throw a sizable order her way. I would like to experience her for a change and see how things go.
I have heard a great deal concerning her and also saw her at an expo and I am interested in dealing with her.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Yeah man do that. Are u from the ny or Ct area. I'm tell everyone in the area man it's well worth the drive to her no shipping and she's great to deal with.
And man she's got everything u could want. All u have to do is ask. I'm so happy I found her Shes a life saver

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I bought this sexy female p. Regalis yesterday from Anastasia yesterday. And as always Anastasia is the best look not even 24 hrs in my care and pow molt. Thanks Anastasia what would I do without u.
Carlos,
Great, she will be beautiful, let her rest (make sure she have water) and post more pictures in few days
and I hope I will be always around to help out, who ever may needs my help ;)
Anastasia

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Teased thank u so much when u got a chance can u send some prices on a metallica and a ornata about her size