Ryan you sure tht is not a toy ~?
with metallic blue painted on the fang :p

:D awesome picture again~

jason

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
See man, now you are bumming me out.
I was planning on getting some of these but I'm super allergic to hairs which is why I got rid of all my brachys. I take it they flick at the drop of a dime?

:(

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Danny, go ahead and get one to see if you can tolerate it. Then, if you can't I'll help ya out by letting you send it to me! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
See man, now you are bumming me out.
I was planning on getting some of these but I'm super allergic to hairs which is why I got rid of all my brachys. I take it they flick at the drop of a dime?

:(
Oh they are not as bad a brachys, and it takes a little poking and prodding to get them mad enough to flick hairs. It was really cute to watch her chuck hairs at me with her palps.

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've never seen Uticating hairs flicked off of pedipalps before. How do they do it? Do they rub their pedipalps together or do they use their first pair of legs to flick them off of their pedipalps?:?

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've never seen Uticating hairs flicked off of pedipalps before. How do they do it? Do they rub their pedipalps together or do they use their first pair of legs to flick them off of their pedipalps?:?
they rub the palps against the fangs

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They just rub the palps together and flick them up in the air like they are trying to throw some food remains. You can see the little puff of hairs it's cute.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ever saw them fangs under microscope?
magnf x20, MAaaaaaaan its incredible!!!!! :drool: