Awesome arboreal enclosures at Walmart

BrittanyS

Arachnopeon
So I wanted to share with you guys something I found at Walmart for an arboreal enclosure. This cylindrical container has a lid that lifts right off, so no bugging the tarantula, and weighs 3 ounces, so heavy enough that a spider fitting inside this container couldn’t lift it off, I mean maybe unless it’s REALLY determined lol. Even then, a roll of tape can sit right on top for a little added weight. Without the lid, it’s 8.5 inches tall, 4 inch diameter at the bottom, and 5 inch diameter at the top. It cost $6. I put it next to the mainstays brand containers that are so popular for tarantulas lately to show its size. It’s not stackable, but I don’t stack arboreal enclosures anyway. I found this container in the party supplies aisles and it was labeled a “candy divider” or something like that. Just wanted to share since it turned out so well!

Attachments

Nickz123

Arachnopeon
Thanks for sharing. I love finding new stuff enclosures. Nice job on air hole symmetry, I’m a sucker for some nicely laid out air holes.

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Looks good, air hole drilling like a boss:cool:
That enclosure/ amount of venting would be good for juvie leaf insects, stickhead's and mantids too.