Awe Giddy! The blondi is here!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeap.. It is here!

I am amused at how fuzzy & blue-ish it is... :D Its about 1.5"..

Here is a shot of it.. Cant think of a name for this little booger yet.. :D

Here is a crappy shot of the freebie.. A. sp. New River... :rolleyes:

And.. Just so I dont have to start a new thread.. Here is a shot of my fresh MM A. versicolor.. :rolleyes:

madTparty

Arachnopeon
Congrats on the blondi! She is very pretty! And that new river is too cute!

Are you gonna breed that A. versicolor? Or sell it? I have a freshly molted MF... ;) I was thinking about finding her a MM... But, hey, whatever..:cool:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the blondi! She is very pretty! And that new river is too cute!

Are you gonna breed that A. versicolor? Or sell it? I have a freshly molted MF... ;) I was thinking about finding her a MM... But, hey, whatever..:cool:
Thank! I love the little blondi already! Its not near as skittish as I was expecting.. :D

The new river.. Eh.. Not an Aphonopelma fan.. :rolleyes: But it was a freebie..

The versicolor has 5 ladies waiting for him already.. :)

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Hah! Thought you said you were done with NWs... And you went and got the itchiest one of em all! Looks great though, and stunning versi!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hah! Thought you said you were done with NWs... And you went and got the itchiest one of em all! Looks great though, and stunning versi!
LoL! I forgot about that.. {D Can someone take these before I start itching?! :D {D

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I say name it chewbacca, those fuzzy legs remind me of wookies lol. If your interested in selling that aphonepelma let me know!

Mara

Arachnopeon
That blondie has to be the cutest fuzzy little monster I've ever seen!

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome Tommy, love this species :)

Although I make do with my two Burgundys ;)

Ohh by the way the names Leviathan or Fido are cool ;)

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Your fuzzy blondi is beautiful ... like a real abominable snowman !! Very jealous :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I say name it chewbacca, those fuzzy legs remind me of wookies lol. If your interested in selling that aphonepelma let me know!
You will be the first to know if I decide to sell it.. :D
That blondie has to be the cutest fuzzy little monster I've ever seen!
It is aint it?! :D Thanks! :)
Awesome Tommy, love this species :)

Although I make do with my two Burgundys ;)

Ohh by the way the names Leviathan or Fido are cool ;)
Thanks.. I am thinking about getting some burgundy as well.. :D
Congrats on the new addition :)
nice looking blondi sling
Thanks! :)
That is one of the cutest and fuzzyiest T's ive seen :) congrates
Thank you.. :)
Love the T. blondi! I almost want one now.

I was going to ask about your MM also ;)
Toni! You should deff. get one.. This little guy just creeps around.. :D Its adorable.. :D

The MM.. He is going to be up in your direction.. You might be able to get your hands on him.. :) Then.. No need to worry about shipping charges.. :D
Your fuzzy blondi is beautiful ... like a real abominable snowman !! Very jealous :D
Thanks! When are you going to make me some enclosures?! Hmmm?! :p {D

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have been so tempted to get one of these. everyone makes it seem like a once in a lifetime thing. But I'm sure lots of people will be breeding them now! But I don't think I can do the humidity and heat requirements:(. And I'de rather not be attacked by super irritating hairs!{D I guess L. parahybana is more my speed!:D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have been so tempted to get one of these. everyone makes it seem like a once in a lifetime thing. But I'm sure lots of people will be breeding them now! But I don't think I can do the humidity and heat requirements:(. And I'de rather not be attacked by super irritating hairs!{D I guess L. parahybana is more my speed!:D
I love my LP... She is a beauty! I would part with any Therphosa over my LP.. :D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Tommy, Awesome pickup :cool:! I'm hoping to get burgundy and G iheringi slings/juvies soon. I would have opted for blondi if I hadn't become so attached to my big burgundy before she passed. I'd be almost willing to bet your new blondi will be 3"+ before Christmas. :)
Terry

P.S. Noting the overall fuzziness, Fido or Rover fits well! {D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tommy, Awesome pickup :cool:! I'm hoping to get burgundy and G iheringi slings/juvies soon. I would have opted for blondi if I hadn't become so attached to my big burgundy before she passed. I'd be almost willing to bet your new blondi will be 3"+ before Christmas. :)
Terry

P.S. Noting the overall fuzziness, Fido or Rover fits well! {D
Thanks Terry.. I decided to let my niece pick a name that was offered.. LoL.. She decided that Cookie was a fit name fort the blondi.. LoL! Cant wait to see the G. iheringi.. :D I might have to get one of those one day.. :D
congrats, that blondi sure is a fuzzy little thing!
Thanks Holly.. :) She (hopefully) is super awesome! :D