Awe Giddy! The blondi is here!

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Tommy, She made a good choice for the name. Here in a couple of years it'll prob be rivaling the size of one of those Cookie Factory giants!

Bad (or is it good?) influence. You got me bitin at the bits to get my Theraphosa now.........:)

Terry

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Whoa Tommy!!!

What a nice and fuzzy little guy you got... Sweet addition!!!
Congrats and good luck i hope he/she my grow nice and huge for yah!!!
Oh yeah btw... i thought your done with hair kickers????

So what about them hair kicker's Eh!!???? ;P

Peace Bro,

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tommy, She made a good choice for the name. Here in a couple of years it'll prob be rivaling the size of one of those Cookie Factory giants!

Bad (or is it good?) influence. You got me bitin at the bits to get my Theraphosa now.........:)

Terry
LoL! I just hope I can keep her alive long enough.. Being my first Therphosa.. :eek:

I just had to get one with all the talk of the "real" blondi being hard to find..

Bad influence? What be this you speak of?! {D
Whoa Tommy!!!

What a nice and fuzzy little guy you got... Sweet addition!!!
Congrats and good luck i hope he/she my grow nice and huge for yah!!!
Oh yeah btw... i thought your done with hair kickers????

So what about them hair kicker's Eh!!???? ;P

Peace Bro,
Thanks Armando! Eh.. The kickers.. I think I am going to have to deal with the itch.. :D Hopefully! {D

I aint seen you active here much lately.. Where you been? Hows the critters? :D

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just had to get one with all the talk of the "real" blondi being hard to find...
you've been talking to fran too much then, yes? lol. it IS nice to have the real thing though, i bet.

i'm with you on the itchies though, why i've bought more brachys and an LP is beyond my understanding honestly... too good to pass up i guess :wall:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you've been talking to fran too much then, yes? lol. it IS nice to have the real thing though, i bet.

i'm with you on the itchies though, why i've bought more brachys and an LP is beyond my understanding honestly... too good to pass up i guess :wall:
LoL.. I dont talk much to Fran.. I have a few times.. Though.. He is the reason for getting this one.. So.. Yeah.. I think I am going to blame him for it! {D He sent me a PM telling me that Paul had them.. I told him I was going to pass on it at first..

He said he thought.. "Why the heck is he not going to get one?!" LoL!

I just recently sold/traded all my Brachys off because of the itch.. BUT! I have been thinking about getting the albopilosum & maybe a few others again.. :rolleyes: Still just thinking though.. Havent really decided to just yet.. {D

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LoL.. I dont talk much to Fran.. I have a few times.. Though.. He is the reason for getting this one.. So.. Yeah.. I think I am going to blame him for it! {D He sent me a PM telling me that Paul had them.. I told him I was going to pass on it at first..

He said he thought.. "Why the heck is he not going to get one?!" LoL!

I just recently sold/traded all my Brachys off because of the itch.. BUT! I have been thinking about getting the albopilosum & maybe a few others again.. :rolleyes: Still just thinking though.. Havent really decided to just yet.. {D
haha, any talk about real blondis and i know fran has something to do with it!

can't say much about albos since mine is still a sling (that eats like a champ though, rivals my LP right now o.0') but my b. boehmei was the best decision i ever made involving Ts. if you get back into brachys i suggest this one since you aren't going to be anywhere near the hairs, right? it can sway you with its pretty red legs and interesting demeanor. mine is always out, ALWAYS. he practically greets the sunlight, i do not understand but i love the little thing to pieces :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha, any talk about real blondis and i know fran has something to do with it!

can't say much about albos since mine is still a sling (that eats like a champ though, rivals my LP right now o.0') but my b. boehmei was the best decision i ever made involving Ts. if you get back into brachys i suggest this one since you aren't going to be anywhere near the hairs, right? it can sway you with its pretty red legs and interesting demeanor. mine is always out, ALWAYS. he practically greets the sunlight, i do not understand but i love the little thing to pieces :D
I was actually thinking about an aruatum (Spelling?).... The boehmei might be in there to.. :D IME with brachys.. The one that killed me with the itch was the smithi.. The albopilosum & vagans never bothered me.. I think I read on here somewhere the smithi has the worst hairs in the Brachy genus.. Wonder if thats true? :?

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Of course nothing I can say that others already haven't but congrats Tommy and looking forward to seeing updates on the monster's growth and development! :)

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks Armando! Eh.. The kickers.. I think I am going to have to deal with the itch.. :D Hopefully! {D

I aint seen you active here much lately.. Where you been? Hows the critters? :D
LOL.... just have some hair removal wax strips and some benadryl and your good to go..... :D

Tnx for asking.... Yeah been a bit busy, doing some reno's and cleaning up around the house.... Im trying to finish my basement before the end of this fall. ( and yes i'am building T room....{D)... I wanted to be prepared once i start breeding this fall....
I got a few pairs, that are almost ready to get at it........ So i should be good by then....

Oh and the critters their great, their growing and doing well, i also got a few surprises for yah, some new additions i haven't had a chance to share.....
Out of all my T's btw my burgundy is definitely the itchiest....

Peace Bro,

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was actually thinking about an aruatum (Spelling?).... The boehmei might be in there to.. :D IME with brachys.. The one that killed me with the itch was the smithi.. The albopilosum & vagans never bothered me.. I think I read on here somewhere the smithi has the worst hairs in the Brachy genus.. Wonder if thats true? :?
LMAO, i'm a klaasi kind of girl if i were to get another brachy (since i have all of the main ones covered other than emilia myself).

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Of course nothing I can say that others already haven't but congrats Tommy and looking forward to seeing updates on the monster's growth and development! :)
Oh there will deff. be updates with this one.. :D
LOL.... just have some hair removal wax strips and some benadryl and your good to go..... :D

Tnx for asking.... Yeah been a bit busy, doing some reno's and cleaning up around the house.... Im trying to finish my basement before the end of this fall. ( and yes i'am building T room....{D)... I wanted to be prepared once i start breeding this fall....
I got a few pairs, that are almost ready to get at it........ So i should be good by then....

Oh and the critters their great, their growing and doing well, i also got a few surprises for yah, some new additions i haven't had a chance to share.....
Out of all my T's btw my burgundy is definitely the itchiest....

Peace Bro,
A surprise? I dont like surprises.. What are they?! {D

Just have to rub the T room in my face huh? LoL! Hope all goes well with the breedings.. :D I have only had luck with the avics so far.. :rolleyes: Dang darlingi is taking her time dropping.. Such a tease! {D Women! {D

Glad to hear all is well.. :)
LMAO, i'm a klaasi kind of girl if i were to get another brachy (since i have all of the main ones covered other than emilia myself).
Klaasi girl huh? :D I had an emilia once.. It died 4 hours after I got it.. Not even 2 months into the hobby.. I drop the vial the little guy was in.. :rolleyes: What a douche I felt like! {D

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Klaasi girl huh? :D I had an emilia once.. It died 4 hours after I got it.. Not even 2 months into the hobby.. I drop the vial the little guy was in.. :rolleyes: What a douche I felt like! {D
it happens. before i got into the hobby... tragic rosea mishandling experience. moving right along, if you want another emilia we've got some at the LPS here, i bet if i buy more than one i'll get a deal ;)

and only days ago, i nearly dropped my ornata due to butterfinger syndrome. i really have got to get over it scaring me or i shouldn't have pokies, lol. funny though, my regalis doesn't bother me at all...

you live, you learn, you prevent it from happening in the future.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it happens. before i got into the hobby... tragic rosea mishandling experience.

and only days ago, i nearly dropped my ornata due to butterfinger syndrome. i really got to get over it, or i shouldn't have pokies, lol.

you live, you learn, you prevent it from happening in the future.
HaHa! Butterfinger syndrome! {D I cant lie.. I have the same syndrome when it comes to my faster.. Not so nice critters.. :eek: Been at it almost a year now.. Still a tad skittish with some of them..

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok... ill give u a hint an A. p, an A. m and a C. s.....{D

P.S. don't cheat and look at my profile.... ;P

ill post a new addition pic thread soon....

Peace!!!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:eek: I so did to check! See.. ;P

0.1.0 Aviculaiia minatrix
0.1.0 Avicularia purpurea
0.1.0 Cyriopagopus schioedtei

:eek:Cheater!!!! lol just felt like saying it!!!
Well u happy now... it ain't surprise anymore lol!!!!

Peace!!!