Avicularia versicolor mating **Video**

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Paired these two up shortly after the male loaded up.

[youtube]-5w8HQ_S504[/youtube]

She's pretty far along in her molt cycle so I'm not sure anything will come of this but I've got my fingers crossed. :)

Also, for those who are concerned about the thing coming from the females mouth, it's just a small strand of hot glue that she must have pulled off one of the vents. It's been removed and she's totally fine. :)

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
That was a smooth pairing. :D I like how the male took his time holding her and backing away. He is a stud! :cool: How long is she into her molt cycle?

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That was a good video :clap::clap::clap:

If you see her making a sac grab your camera!

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That was a smooth pairing. :D I like how the male took his time holding her and backing away. He is a stud! :cool: How long is she into her molt cycle?
Thanks. This was actually the second part of their mating. He was actually going back in for a 2nd time. The first round wasn't as nice looking and didn't flow with the video right so I didn't include it. I was surprised that she was so willing to let him go back in a second time. As for how far along she is in her molt cycle, I have no idea. I keep terrible records lol. I know for sure that she molted after the first good sac she gave me last year but I don't remember the exact date.

That was a good video :clap::clap::clap:

If you see her making a sac grab your camera!
Thanks, Ry. I'll be sure to have the camera handy. This guys got two more females to hook up with so hopefully I'll catch one of them in the act.

Shea

Arachnosquire
If you could make it available to watch on iPods that would be great! Thanks!