Avicularia species slings availability?

Hedrus

Arachnopeon
I have noticed that for quite a while now there hasn't seemed to be very many different slings for sale anywhere of Avicularia species that aren't the common staple. I see mature females/males here and there but not a whole lot of slings. Anyone else notice this? Just curious. Anyone out there breeding or expecting sacks from the more rare species? Species like but not limited to huriana, geroldi, braunshauseni, bicegoi, azuraklaasi etc... Some of these have been readily available before, I know because I have had some of them. Versicolors, minatrix and purpurea are great but I want to get more variety... Love the group and am looking to expand them... :)

Kenzie

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I know Sven Koppler recently advertised A. braushauseni, laeta and amazonica spiderlings.. not sure if he has any left, i was going to buy some hehehe
Certainly dont c geroldi very much or azuraklaasi... I know a friend of mine has a pair of A. bicegoi and is going to breed once her male moults to maturity... but thats about it... its a shame really!