Avicularia sp. "Ecuador" Breeding Discussion

Holly Michelle

Arachnopeon
Austin, the picture that I was given as reference to the adult of the 2 Avicularia sp. Ecuador is the same photo you posted (1.0) I read some controversy wether they are Avicularia Purpurea. So I may have some of your slings....in comparison I also picked up a labelled Avicularia Purpurea sling. This far, visually looks identical to Purpurea sling, however (and this could just be individual personality) my Purpurea LOVES to hop (not suprising coming from an arboreal) where my Ecuador's do not and act a lot like versicolor (ADD spider that can't stop moving). I'm excited to watch differences/similarities as they grow.
Pardon me, I meant to write "the 2 Avic. Sp. Ecuador slings I purchased" at the beginning of my reply

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Austin, the picture that I was given as reference to the adult of the 2 Avicularia sp. Ecuador is the same photo you posted (1.0) I read some controversy wether they are Avicularia Purpurea. So I may have some of your slings....in comparison I also picked up a labelled Avicularia Purpurea sling. This far, visually looks identical to Purpurea sling, however (and this could just be individual personality) my Purpurea LOVES to hop (not suprising coming from an arboreal) where my Ecuador's do not and act a lot like versicolor (ADD spider that can't stop moving). I'm excited to watch differences/similarities as they grow.
I have an A purp too, and it takes leaps whenever it can. I thought my versi was a basejumper, well my purp takes the crown on that one.