Avicularia messiness

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Every time I go near the spiderling's enclosure, I am greeted by the aura of sweet perfume- almost cloying... perhaps it's the excreta<not that I make the habit of sniffing tpoo :)>

When I owned an immature male Pinktoe, it was the same: ambergris, basically sperm whale "barf", is commonly used as a fixative in many expensive perfumes.

I think I'll come with a product made out of tpoo, and call it "Stinktoe":D, though it wouldn't sell too well.

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
<QUOTE>I think I'll come with a product made out of tpoo, and call it "Stinktoe", though it wouldn't sell too well.<END QUOTE>

Johns, you continue to crack me up. Stinktoe :D =D You may be wrong about it not selling though - there are a lot of people out there with foot fetishes - you could target that market ;P

Gail

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ahahahah!!!!
that is too funny!
nope, haven't noticed my A urticans, or any of my A versicolors smelling cloying, icky, or like whale barf :D
maybe my schnoz is not sensitive enough?!
ROTFL!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think that my Avics smell like nothing but my Rose Hair smells beautiful

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Mine have never smelled...it was always those damn crickets !!!

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Damn crickets!!!!!

;P ;P :} :} :8o Oh yah ,, those crickets will deffinetly make a bad smell in your T cages alot.. even when they are eattin they have those nasty little balls of cricket left over and you bet ya they leave a nasty smell if ya dont clean it out... and if ya mist your cage then it makes it worse... hehehehe!!! ;P ;P :D

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't smell anything else than corkbark in my avic's enclosure.