Avicularia Juruensis - Yellow Banded Pinktoe

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
hmmmm...i've seen a large number of these (maybe 15 slings) for sale recently at £12 a pop....hmmm might be going to pick them up tomorrow lol
Do it! They seem to be out of the hobby, it would be nice if they were more populated

goodoldneon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would kill for an A. juruensis - no, seriously, I would commit murder to get my mitts on one.

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
Hogtown Reptiles in Gainesville Florida has 2 avicularia Juruensis, one is 2.5 inches, one is 3 inches. I talked to the owner yesterday, Doug, and he assures me he will ship overnight with LAG. They are listed as $100 each. You can find their Facebook and website on the interwebz..

Tell them Wendy referred you! They know me by name. :)

Here's some pictures I took of them yesterday for ya'll:

avic jur 1.jpg avic jur 2.jpg

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
If only I had the money! Everyone better jump on these two what if there's a male AND female!?

jthorntonwillis

Arachnosquire
oops

The yellow bands are there at 2i all the way up to adult size. Mine have been growing really slow. Awesome species!

Kodi you should read the rules on posting pictures, especially when they aren't yours......Clicky
Kodi- well meaning but oblivious....

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
I don't know what your talking about... Haha

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
Do you know if anyone has bought them yet? I just contacted Doug and if he still has one I'll definitely snatch it up!

Hogtown Reptiles in Gainesville Florida has 2 avicularia Juruensis, one is 2.5 inches, one is 3 inches. I talked to the owner yesterday, Doug, and he assures me he will ship overnight with LAG. They are listed as $100 each. You can find their Facebook and website on the interwebz..

Tell them Wendy referred you! They know me by name. :)

Here's some pictures I took of them yesterday for ya'll:

View attachment 118203 View attachment 118204

---------- Post added 06-28-2013 at 10:48 PM ----------

Get breeding! :]

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
I got that female after I sent the male off to a friend who has an AF. Once he matures and done with their female, I will attempt breeding them.

Last edited:

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
Do you know if anyone has bought them yet? I just contacted Doug and if he still has one I'll definitely snatch it up!
Hi, Kodi,

I just called Chris at Hogtown and they have both of them. I told him to pull out the bigger one and set it aside for Kodi from PA from Arachnoboards, that you'll be contacting them to ship it out. Here's the number, ask for Chris: 352-378-5376

Enjoy! :)

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone know the full extent of the range of this species? I know it is found in Brazil, but is it ONLY found in Brazil?

ccamaleon3000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yea i have couple pairs for sale right now they are nice tho i love this spices. and josh_r this ones can be found in north peru on the amazons