Avicularia guyana rehouse

louise f

Arachnoangel
Today i thought it was about time to rehouse my little avic slings.

I remember @ErinM31 asked me if they were hard or easy to deal with when separating.
So i have say watch the vid, and let me know what you think. :)

elysium

Arachnosquire
It's just different. I get the same response to my southern accent with people who have never been in the south before.
I always read Louise's posts with her voice in my head, and now you my friend have a heavy southern accent to boot.

metaldad904

Arachnopeon
It's just different. I get the same response to my southern accent with people who have never been in the south before.
Yeah. I live in nashville, was born in Michigan, lived almost my whole life in Georgia. My accent is a train wreck. It goes from one to another depending on who I'm around. I can be Larry the Cable Guy in one moment to Mark wahlberg in another lol

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Its true, Trenor has a pretty heavy accent ;)
Mines not so bad as im from the south but we moved up north an i lost most of it before moving back to the south lol

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Its true, Trenor has a pretty heavy accent ;)
While on vacation in Ontario, Canada, I spent a nice weekend with a cute girl because she heard me say penny while some friends and I were clubbing. She said "What is that accent and where are you from?". You just have to work with what you have I guess. ;)

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Today i thought it was about time to rehouse my little avic slings.

I remember @ErinM31 asked me if they were hard or easy to deal with when separating.
So i have say watch the vid, and let me know what you think. :)

Thank you for sharing! :) It doesn't appear too difficult -- so long as they don't zip away! But I imagine you do this process in an enclosed room with limited hiding places. I was imagining dozens of slings simultaneously seeking to disperse in every direction as happened with my Kukulcania spiderlings, which I ended up releasing as they didn't seem to be doing well in captivity. :(

louise f

Arachnoangel
Thank you for sharing! :) It doesn't appear too difficult -- so long as they don't zip away! But I imagine you do this process in an enclosed room with limited hiding places. I was imagining dozens of slings simultaneously seeking to disperse in every direction as happened with my Kukulcania spiderlings, which I ended up releasing as they didn't seem to be doing well in captivity. :(

You are much welcome, no it is pretty easy to deal with, i would say that Tappies are quite more difficult to deal with. Damn fast:D
No i dont do it in a enclosed room either my living room or my kitchen :) I do that with all kinds of spiders. Sorry to hear with your Kukulcania:(

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
You are much welcome, no it is pretty easy to deal with, i would say that Tappies are quite more difficult to deal with. Damn fast:D
No i dont do it in a enclosed room either my living room or my kitchen :) I do that with all kinds of spiders. Sorry to hear with your Kukulcania:(
Ahh, I keep my Ts in my bedroom but rehouse my E. murinus in the bathroom. Searching for a sling under the bed, under the dresser, behind the dresser, and through more clothing items than should be on the floor :bag: is an experience I do not wish to repeat! :embarrassed:

At least I got to observe a Kukulcania build an eggsac and then see the young emerge and grow. :) The mother just would not build more webbing nor eat, no matter what I tried. :( At least many of her young survived to be released into the wild with a few instars already behind them.