• The Report forums are closed to new reports.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reports.

Information on how to use our new Reports section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Avicularia geroldi

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
Date: June 18, 2015
Size: 1.5" sling

The bite occurred when I, in my novice ignorance, cupped the sling in my hand to prevent escape. I instantly felt two tiny, but very sharp, pinpricks in the left side of the base of my index finger. There was no bleeding, and no visible mark.

~1 minute after: I began to feel a moderate itchiness in my finger that wasn't relieved by scratching - the itching was definitely below the surface.
~15 minutes after: Sitting at my desk, I was suddenly flooded by a noticeable, all-over sensation of light tingling and euphoria. It was distinct from the endorphin release caused by trauma (a kind of faintly giddy numbness). The sensation is best compared to the feeling immediately post-orgasm. It lasted about 1 minute before dropping off into nothing.
~10 hours after: The moderate itch continued for the rest of the day and part of the night, along with a slight feeling of stiffness in the affected finger (not enough to impair movement).

I sought no medical treatment, and have had no lasting effects from the bite other than wondering what the hell is in Avic venom.

Last edited: