Avicularia avicularia

andy.blx

Arachnopeon
Hi I need help .... I bought an Avicularia avicularia about 2 months ago and am a complete novice concerning Tarantula keeping so I need some tips ... here's my problem about 35 days ago we noticed she was holding onto an egg sac which we have removed from mum today.... what am I to do now? I have read so many things on tinternet but wanted to ask the real people (you guys) who would be able to tell me what I really need to do as so many reports are conflicting ..... I look forward to your helpful replies soon

regards Andy :confused:

mischaaussems

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you could have left I with the mother, Avics are normally good mothers. I'm not sure if you can put an egsac back with the mother after removal. There a plenty of threads here how to make an incubater with a paper towel. Rotate the eggsac a few times a day. You should find plenty of information on this forum.

andy.blx

Arachnopeon
OK thanks for the tip .... I have seperated the mother from the sac now and moved her to her old tank so don't feel that I should put it back with her..... Does anyone know what to expect next? any info is welcomed

Andy :confused: