Avicularia Avicularia the common pink toe .

Jesse James Jones

Arachnopeon
Now not that I just had a long drawn out arguement with a child on Facebook as we’ve all done . So all I’m really trying to figure out cause I’d hate to be wrong after 25 years of playing with these things . Is the common pink toe not also known as morphotype 1 . And question two do they not at times appear blue under flash . This is purely for my own learning as I’ve already blocked the kid that swears the common pink toe is only solid black . As I understand the m1 can be black or deep blue depending on locale .

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Now not that I just had a long drawn out arguement with a child on Facebook as we’ve all done . So all I’m really trying to figure out cause I’d hate to be wrong after 25 years of playing with these things . Is the common pink toe not also known as morphotype 1 . And question two do they not at times appear blue under flash . This is purely for my own learning as I’ve already blocked the kid that swears the common pink toe is only solid black . As I understand the m1 can be black or deep blue depending on locale .
Yes x2

Jesse James Jones

Arachnopeon
Yes you are right on both accounts!
Thanks . This kid kept going on about how what I described as a deep blue tarantula with red abdomen setae was an Avicularia common pink toe he’s been keeping for two months and went full expert mode lol

Jesse James Jones

Arachnopeon
You should tell that kid to go make you a sandwich.
Eh I give him a few more months and he will make it in here . I’ll just let ppl here eat him alive . Pretty sure he’s one of the ppl that will never admit they are wrong no matter how much evidence there is . I’ve got way too many tarantulas to feed . Just hearing someone so adamant about being right seriously made me question what I had learned . Out of 2200 tarantulas i have only 6 are avics . So there was always a chance I was wrong . But at least coming here I can get better answers than Facebook . At least ppl here have knowledge .

JDS123

Arachnosquire
lots of
Eh I give him a few more months and he will make it in here . I’ll just let ppl here eat him alive . Pretty sure he’s one of the ppl that will never admit they are wrong no matter how much evidence there is . I’ve got way too many tarantulas to feed . Just hearing someone so adamant about being right seriously made me question what I had learned . Out of 2200 tarantulas i have only 6 are avics . So there was always a chance I was wrong . But at least coming here I can get better answers than Facebook . At least ppl here have knowledge .
people like that here too, unfortunately it's everywhere. Hopefully he learns. Avics are the best, don't let the guy eat you up.

Jesse James Jones

Arachnopeon
lots of

people like that here too, unfortunately it's everywhere. Hopefully he learns. Avics are the best, don't let the guy eat you up.
I’m fine with it just had me questioning myself . Avics are hard enough to figure out as is