Avicularia avicularia molting again after 2 weeks?

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
This is true re the period in texts. I had a friend get upset at me because I used a period. I told them to get a grip on reality, stop reading into text on a page. People interpret an ! often to mean angry. Often it is used to emphasize a point, not anger etc.

On the board here many, many years ago I had this one person get all upset because I used colors to emphasize a point. Some people piled on to me over a short time for using colored font!!!

They thought I was using color for reasons that weren’t true, no one asked why, they all assumed like idiots. Just as the “period” idiot friend I mentioned above did.

The only reason I started doing it was because I learned it from another board member and thought it was FUN!!

Understand what you mean, but the reality is people are using money mostly for payment BECAUSE they love or like,
ie interest, these animals.

It’s the latter that drives any hobby not the former.

I wrote mostly because in the exotics hobby there is a lot of bartering and trading as you may well know.
Us youngins use the period to convey passive aggressiveness or seriousness

We use the exclamation mark to show excitement, and caps to convey anger

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've never seen any bartering and trading but I'm really new to the hobby. Now that you mention it, it makes a ton of sense. Especially with getting males and females together. When I first gone T's I knew I'd want to breed them down the line so I got multiples but then realized that won't necessarily work because males and females mature and different rates, preventing inbreeding, size concerns etc. I'm still learning about this amazing hobby. There's so much under the surface. I really feel bad for the folks that go to pets mart and buy an Assorted Basic Tarantula because they are are probably going to miss the best part of the hobby. Knowing and understanding all the variety out there.
There’s a lot of trading. I see people on various forums, including this one, trading Ts for snakes or other animals.

Us youngins use the period to convey passive aggressiveness or seriousness

We use the exclamation mark to show excitement, and caps to convey anger
I use caps to emphasize.

I read text for what it is and rarely read into it. That leads to things which are generally false assumptions.