avic versicolor maturity

ballpythonteen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have a male who has molted with hooks no sperm web yet and a female that is the same size how do you know if they are mature or not this would be my first breeding attempt of T's and dont want to rush into it

ballpythonteen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im going to post a pic of them from underneath as soon as i can

EDIT as of right now i am unable to take a pic of her because my phone sucks

Last edited:

ballpythonteen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i just got the measurement of my female she is 4 inches in leg span, and body is 1.75 inches long the same size as the male who has tibal hooks he hasnt made a sperm web yet this would be my first breeding attempt she is about 3 years old i read that a female has to be 2/3rd her adult size and just want to know the male molted about 4 months ago still eating good

advan

oOOo
Staff member
i just got the measurement of my female she is 4 inches in leg span, and body is 1.75 inches long the same size as the male who has tibal hooks he hasnt made a sperm web yet this would be my first breeding attempt she is about 3 years old i read that a female has to be 2/3rd her adult size and just want to know the male molted about 4 months ago still eating good
If the male matured four months ago chances are he already made a sperm web and tore it down.

ballpythonteen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i figured he did just havent seen him make one i just moved the female to her ultimate cage so i am going to wait till she has made here web and is at calm i dont want them doing the deed and her not having a place to retreat to and wait for him to call the next morning if she doesnt kill him