Avic Maturity?

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
I was wondering how you know when an Avic is mature? I have a female Versicolor that is about 3.5" or so, a male A. Avic that is about 4.5", and a couple unsexed at about 3". The male and female are the ones I'm curious about. The male has hooks, but I've never seen him make a sperm web. He last molted about 6 months ago. I just got the female but the previous owner said she molted about mid January. Thanks for the replies!
-Genny

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was wondering how you know when an Avic is mature? I have a female Versicolor that is about 3.5" or so, a male A. Avic that is about 4.5", and a couple unsexed at about 3". The male and female are the ones I'm curious about. The male has hooks, but I've never seen him make a sperm web. He last molted about 6 months ago. I just got the female but the previous owner said she molted about mid January. Thanks for the replies!
-Genny
If the male has hooks, it's mature.

For females, I think it's when they reach about 70% of their full grown size.

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ditto.

I have males that may or may not make extra webbing, or the mythological "sperm web", which may or may not matter at all. They are pretty easy to breed regardless.