Avic laying on side with legs on glass

jakenbake

Arachnopeon
I'm newish to having a tarantula (got my first at the end of February) I got my A. avicularia a cactus skeleton and it usually hangs out inside the cactus skeleton, but it sometimes hangs out around the bottom opening. I noticed a few days ago that it's started to lay on its side with his legs resting on the glass. Otherwise, it's fine. It's been eating like normal, no patches of missing hairs on the abdomen, abdomen looks how it normally does, etc. Is this a behavior I should be worried about? Thanks y'all.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
So I guess this is the same animal in your 2 media posts?.Can you give pics for the enclosure.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm newish to having a tarantula (got my first at the end of February) I got my A. avicularia a cactus skeleton and it usually hangs out inside the cactus skeleton, but it sometimes hangs out around the bottom opening. I noticed a few days ago that it's started to lay on its side with his legs resting on the glass. Otherwise, it's fine. It's been eating like normal, no patches of missing hairs on the abdomen, abdomen looks how it normally does, etc. Is this a behavior I should be worried about? Thanks y'all.
No based on the words

Do you ever sit in a chair, or bed or couch??