Avic. Avic. Re-housing complete

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
id get rid of the rocks in the dish. just means you'll have to fill it up more with no real benefits. besides that it looks fine. :)
edit: id also keep it drier.

Jlw13194

Arachnopeon
I think the sub will dry out eventually, it's just a little moist at the moment because i mixed a huge batch of that eco-earth last night. and good point on the rocks, I'll take them out. Threw some in my C. Lividum's water dish because the crickets kept drowning themselves so I figured since I had extras I'd just toss em in the Avic Avic's dish as well. :p

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I think the sub will dry out eventually, it's just a little moist at the moment because i mixed a huge batch of that eco-earth last night. and good point on the rocks, I'll take them out. Threw some in my C. Lividum's water dish because the crickets kept drowning themselves so I figured since I had extras I'd just toss em in the Avic Avic's dish as well. :p
yeah, usually if the preys not taken in the first 30s the spiders not going to take it. i just remove the prey than. (thats for live, prekilled should be left 24h)

Jlw13194

Arachnopeon
That's some good advice, I'm sure my Cobalt Blue is hungry though as he comes up to greet me every night. I'm dropping a cricket right down the death hole (his burrow) it isn't webbed off and his fangs are black. it'll be his first meal after molt, actually it'll be my first time feeding him he molted almost right after I got him from a local reptile store.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It looks pretty good, just watch the sub and make sure you it doesn't start to get moldy or SMELL musty. Once a container smells musty inside, you can often kiss that Avic goodbye to the grave, trust me I learned the hard way at one point.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's some good advice, I'm sure my Cobalt Blue is hungry though as he comes up to greet me every night. I'm dropping a cricket right down the death hole (his burrow) it isn't webbed off and his fangs are black. it'll be his first meal after molt, actually it'll be my first time feeding him he molted almost right after I got him from a local reptile store.
Remember to feed when the fangs are black.