Avic avic in costa rica?

HerpingIsLife

Arachnopeon
I was today years old when i found out there are avics in costa rica is this true?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes

"Avicularia species are distributed throughout Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, and Brazil."

Taxonomic revision and cladistic analysis of Avicularia Lamarck, 1818 (Araneae, Theraphosidae, Aviculariinae) with description of three new aviculariine genera

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Yes

"Avicularia species are distributed throughout Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, and Brazil."

Taxonomic revision and cladistic analysis of Avicularia Lamarck, 1818 (Araneae, Theraphosidae, Aviculariinae) with description of three new aviculariine genera
How in the bajeezus did you know how old Today years old is?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
today year olds is basically saying you've learned it today, contrasts with the typical saying of like 30 years old and i just found out... , yada yada
Thanks! It isn’t a sign of age actually, merely a sign of what I pay attention to. A friend of mine knew the phrase, she’s the same age as me. :p