Australian T's

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can someone give me a list of at least 6 T's that are in the hobby and regularly for sale?

I think most of the ones I have are either indian , USA, or african, asian..im not familiar with Australian tarantulas.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There aren't any, and i haven't seen any adverts for them in the US, there are odd occasions i see them for sale in europe but hardly hobby staples.

mcdeez

Arachnopeon
you can try swiftinverts.com they had Selenocosmia at least 3 different kinds not sure if this is what you were looking for.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Steve Nunn has exported them from Aussie in the past. Of course he has the permission and license to do so. Just watch for his ads.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have Selenocosmia sp "Eunice". Just got it a couple months ago so really dont know much about it as of yet except it likes to burrow like a gopher LOL
Check out Swift's Inverts and Krazy Eights if you want a list, the list is pretty short for now.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Michael Jacobi may still have some Selenocosmia's

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Selenocosmia crassipes, Selenocosmia sp.2, and Selenocosmia sp. "Eunice" are the only ones in the US hobby.

lychas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i'm sure selenotypus glenelva are in the hobby, if they are i'm pretty sure they are ones i bred

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
Of the first Aussie T's exported, only Phlogius crassipes, sp.PQ113, sp. "EUNICE" & sp. "SARINA" made it into the States. Unless Tarantulas Canada sent any in, there will be no Selenotypus & Selenotholus available to US keepers as yet. However, there is another shipment including the arid zone selenocosmiines (both Selenotypus & Selenotholus) within a few weeks due to hit NY.

None of your T's were exported last year Kyle, however, I did receive a bunch of good CB young from you! :)

Cheers,
Steve