AUSTIN Arachnophiles Unite

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll be moving to Austin in July and would like to get together with other arachnogeeks... I know a few of y'all down there now... Maybe once a month we can all meet up for a bbq or outing/collecting trip...trade some bugs...share husbantry techniques... and just talk bugs!

If you live in the area post here...we could start an email list and unite everyone for outings and/or events...

Thanks,
Graham

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh man! i live in austin and have been trying to find people that share the same interest around here. i would love to get together with others and just talk bugs!

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great Bob- I move up there on July 15th... I am in town today- just got back from Zoo Keeper Exotics (picked up one of their CB baby vinegaroons asa gift for a friend)... I know there are many others in town...I'll stay in touch!

Graham

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ohhh thats a good place... did you get to meet david? he is a really great guy... if you need anything he can get it for you with in the next day or two. i just got a pokie and some gold knees.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Can I join? Ill be the lone West Texaner that yall can come visit on herping trips. Mmm....lepidus.

We'd need to come up with a funny name. Like the Cali guys who named their group SCABIES.

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Of course Sky...maybe we can get enough people together for monthly outings/trading sessions... I'll talk with Dave out in Austin...he'll know everyone...

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hell yeah! i have been wanting to do this for sometime but just been too lazy to go find people around town. :)

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Of course Sky...maybe we can get enough people together for monthly outings/trading sessions... I'll talk with Dave out in Austin...he'll know everyone...
Hey, Ill be happy enough if you come visit. ;)

It would be a blast to get a group over to Davis, or Big Bend. With more people we are bound to find moderatum!