Attempted LP sling escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Went to check on our 3/4" LP sling, and come to find it's missing from it's medium-sized enclosure. The airholes allowed for escape. It's incredible how they can deflate the abdomen to fit through tiny spaces. Upon further inspection by the wife, it is confirmed we have yet ANOTHER LP escapee. lol But it didn't get very far. Just managed to parachute about 3 feet to the carpet and rested near the cabinet. Of course it didn't actually parachute, just walked down the side of the cabinet. It's now safely in a much much smaller enclosure. I'm calling it the (HOLE) for attempting escape. {D It's just about twice it's body length, with tack-sized airholes. Strangely I expected it to be a bit larger in body size, but it's still fairly frail considering other slings of the same size. But it's very active as is the obvious, it eats and is preparing to molt again soon! The other LP escaped the same enclosure but this was BEFORE this sling molted. So I felt it would be ok. The B. Vegan sling is almost twice the LP body size already and they were the same size when i got them a month ago. I'm becoming fearful I may have a male LP and a female B. Vegan. It's ok I'm gonna order 5 more LP slings. That'll solve the male/female mystery one way or another. :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Went to check on our 3/4" LP sling, and come to find it's missing from it's medium-sized enclosure. The airholes allowed for escape. It's incredible how they can deflate the abdomen to fit through tiny spaces. Upon further inspection by the wife, it is confirmed we have yet ANOTHER LP escapee. lol But it didn't get very far. Just managed to parachute about 3 feet to the carpet and rested near the cabinet. Of course it didn't actually parachute, just walked down the side of the cabinet. It's now safely in a much much smaller enclosure. I'm calling it the (HOLE) for attempting escape. {D It's just about twice it's body length, with tack-sized airholes. Strangely I expected it to be a bit larger in body size, but it's still fairly frail considering other slings of the same size. But it's very active as is the obvious, it eats and is preparing to molt again soon! The other LP escaped the same enclosure but this was BEFORE this sling molted. So I felt it would be ok. The B. Vegan sling is almost twice the LP body size already and they were the same size when i got them a month ago. I'm becoming fearful I may have a male LP and a female B. Vegan. It's ok I'm gonna order 5 more LP slings. That'll solve the male/female mystery one way or another. :)
Not trying to correct the all-knowing again.. But its B. vagans... Not B. Vegan.. ;P

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
prove it. I've seen quite a few people on the all knowing list use Vegan. And they've had T's longer than you:worship:
Where have you seen these folks use Vegan? Please show me! I would love to see this!

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
prove it. I've seen quite a few people on the all knowing list use Vegan. And they've had T's longer than you:worship:
There is nothing to prove. Your wrong period! Judging by the majority of your posts I would think you would know these things already. I suppose the world spider catalog, and numerous other references are incorrect as well.

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Where have you seen these folks use Vegan? Please show me! I would love to see this!
He's correct in a way Tommy. People have used it, but that does not mean they are correct.

DPS,

Since you seem hell bent on proving people wrong on proper prey items, maybe you should take a step back and research proper enclosure setup. First things first!

:)

Last edited:

possumburg

Arachnosquire
LPs do not live in medium sized enclosures in the wild. He obviously wasn't happy. Its enclosure should be at minimum the size of Brazil. And make POSITIVE you feed it at least one Fer-de-lance a month.

possumburg

Arachnosquire
And make sure that B vegan gets the best quality organically grown fruits and veggies!

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
Lol after reading OP's post on the conspiracy by the feeder insect companies to stop us from feeding our Ts snakes, frogs, rabbits, cattle and airplanes, I just had to look up a few of DogPounders other posts.

Cant say I am disappointed lol. When I was growing up a lot of people called me Jason instead of Justin. I think I might go fill out the appropriate paperwork to have my name legally changes since evidentially all it takes is the misinformed calling something by an improper name to make it fact.

Sincerely Jason Floyd (formerly Justin)

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I keep my b.vaginas on a strict diet of steamed veggies and protein shakes.

Matt

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey DPS, is your B. Vegan a 5th level pocket mulcher?does it hang out in Apu's garden in the shade?...better watch it, it might escape and chain itself to a tree....

Status
Not open for further replies.