1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

asn1234

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by mikem, Jun 11, 2010.

1. mikem

mikem Arachnopeon

NC
    Advertisement
    :clap::clap::clap: POSITIVE :clap::clap::clap:

I purchased a group of 3.3 c.vittatus from Anthony. I was very pleased with the entire sale. Everything went smooth and yesterday I received my group along with a few freebies! Packing was top notch! Pleasure doing business with you man! Highly recommended!

2. redrumpslump

redrumpslump Arachnobaron Old Timer

WOW!!!! 100% positive!
    Just got my end of a trade with Anthony. Communication and packing was beyond perfect. If your looking for healthy and fat leopard gecko morphs Anthony is your guy for sure! One of the best transactions I've had.

Matt

3. thumpersalley

thumpersalley Roach Lovers Mom Old Timer

Possitive

I have done 2 deals with Anthony. Great packaging & great communication. Kim

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!!

I've purchased some inverts from Anthony. Communication and packing was perfect, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

5. aluras

aluras Arachnobaron Old Timer

Aaa+++

I just got a Female H.Maculata from Anthony, Due to me having priority instead of express she stayed the night at the post office:eek: But due to His AMAZING packing I think she could have been in there for a month:) She was snug as a,,,well you know. His communication was Excellent through out the entire transaction....I would by from and reccomend him to anyone who wants their Tarantulas,ect to arrive alive and healthy. Thanks again
    ~Aaron

6. rbailey1010

rbailey1010 Arachnopeon

Great seller!

Anthony sold me a Scolopendra subspinipes and his communication was phenomenal through the entire deal. The packing job was absolutely perfect and the centipede was in great shape when unpacked....There should be zero doubts when dealing with him, he will not let you down!

Thanks Anthony

7. HankyPankyRoe

HankyPankyRoe Arachnosquire Old Timer

Great Seller! Excellent communication! T arrived heathy, safe and sound. Great packing! No doubt in my mind, I would def. by from him again! Thank You So Very Much!

8. Positive ALL the way!

I just received some Leopard Geckos from Anthony today. They are awesome! His communication throughout the whole process was excellent. I'm a noob to the geckos and he was great with answering every question I threw his way. I placed the order and shipping was attempted as we realized the problems with ShipYourReptiles so shipping was delayed for a week before we found out they were no longer shipping. He then informed me and shipped out as soon as he could. He even threw in a freebie for the delay!!

Every aspect of the transaction with Anthony was great. I would not hesitate to order from him agian!:D

9. flamesbane

flamesbane Arachnobaron

I did a cash+trade for some leopard geckos from Anthony and it went great!

POSITIVE!

The geckos were packed great, and he gave me an excellent deal. He was awesome with communication and most importantly I am very happy with what I got.

These geckos are GORGEOUS! If you are looking at his ads right now, do yourself a favor and send him a message. You won't be disappointed!

10. aboznut

aboznut Arachnopeon

Just got three T's from Anthony. All three healthy and well packed. Thanks!{D{D:clap::clap:

11. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking Old Timer

I got some awesome little scorpion via trade and I couldn't be happier. I'd recomend him as a seller for sure.

John

12. Awesome!

I got a group of leopard geckos from Anthony yesterday. 3 females. He gave me one heck of a deal! Packaging was great and everything looks healthy as can be! He is great to work with, quick to respond to emails, and is willing to answer any questions that I have! This if not my first time purchasing from Anthony and I know it will not be my last! He is AWESOME!!!

13. kaze

kaze Arachnopeon

Positive

The order arrived yesterday. It was very quick.
    The packaging was nicely cushioned and insulated.
    The communication was great throughout the process.
    The little guys look healthy and active.

Thanks,

~K

14. StreetTrash

StreetTrash Arachnoknight

Good review. Anthony was great to buy from. From the initial contact through the completion of the transaction, Anthony showed a willingness to make everything smooth and painless. He was more than gracious and was eager to work with me to make sure I was satisfied. Packaging showed a level of care, and attention to detail that often gets skipped by larger scale sellers.

All in all I am very happy with our transaction, recommend him as a great seller, and would not hesitate to order from him again.

-Nate

15. jake9134

jake9134 Arachnosquire

Great service!

Just got a few baby scorps from him which arrived alive and healthy and I must say that this has been one of the smoothest transactions I've had.
    Great communication, packaging, prices and lots of freebies.
    It would be a pleasure to do business with him again.

Thanks again Anthony:worship:

16. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

A++

Did a trade. Great communication, packed well and all around good transaction. Would not hesitate to deal again. Thanks for the trade!

17. Topcat1

Topcat1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE!
    Great communication! Successful purchase from a guy who truly cared about the wellbeing of the tarantula being shipped. He was very cautious about temperatures and wanted to double check everything. The packaging was great, and would not hesitate to buy from him again!

18. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

A++

Did a trade and all went well. Packed well, communicated well and all around good transaction. Would not hesitate to deal again

19. KyuZo

KyuZo Arachnoprince Old Timer

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just completed a purchase from Anthony and i couldn't be happier. packaging and specimen look great!!! communication was good. all in all, i am very satisfy.

thanks again for a smooth transaction, Anthony.

jason

20. yami986

yami986 Arachnopeon

Positive!!! I bought 9 scorpions and 3 centipedes from Anthony. They were packaged well and arrived in great condition. Anthony always answered my questions fast. I'd gladly buy from him again. Thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.