ASKING

DarkStalker06

Arachnopeon
I just wanna know if All Androctonus Sp does need to reach 8i to have an successful Breeding ?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Thanks i know . hmmm I mean 7i is required, but some scorpion don't want to breed even they are 7i especially female.
Well also take into account if they are feeling receptive. Feeding them well helps too since it lessens the chance she will see him as food upon contact.

But it is true that even specimens that are physically able to breed may not be interested at the time of your attempt.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
To my knowledge and from experience with many many many Androctonus and other buthidaes.
it is very uncommon almost rare for specimens to hit 8i in captivity. Most mature at 7i even lower depending on species. In order for them to have the potential to hit 8i. You would have to never breed the specimen and raise it to see if it ever hits another molt.

DarkStalker06

Arachnopeon
Well also take into account if they are feeling receptive. Feeding them well helps too since it lessens the chance she will see him as food upon contact.

But it is true that even specimens that are physically able to breed may not be interested at the time of your attempt.

Thanks A Lot

DarkStalker06

Arachnopeon
To my knowledge and from experience with many many many Androctonus and other buthidaes.
it is very uncommon almost rare for specimens to hit 8i in captivity. Most mature at 7i even lower depending on species. In order for them to have the potential to hit 8i. You would have to never breed the specimen and raise it to see if it ever hits another molt.

Thanks Tough