Asian forest scorpion dead, or molting?

Jason romero

Arachnopeon
Hi guys, my first post on here, but im a little concerned about my scorpion, this is my first time experiencing this and i really cannot tell if its dead or molting, i keep all of the requirements up to date on his tank but i dont know, please help!

Jason romero

Arachnopeon
I will add a picture of him, mind the water droplets i tried spraying him to see if he would respond as usual...

Attachments

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry to say but when the metasoma is stretched out like that, it is usually a clear sign that it has died.

ScorpFreakKing666

Arachnopeon
As stated above usually when the metasoma is in that posistion along with the pedipalps pulled in closer to the mouth of the scorp usually means its dead.

Chelsea matthews

Arachnopeon
I have a emp scoripon and he is in the same postion as yours, but he responds when i blow on him, or softly poke him. this is my first time owning a scoripon so i dont know if hes gonna molt or hes dying, im extremely nervous, hes lying all the down from stinger to head, he stared doing this today, i tried to feed him yesterday and he wasnt having it and so far everything ive read says its ether a sign of molting or dying, but its not giving a exact answer, im hoping hes just molting, im super upset and nervous can anyone help?

Attachments