• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

AshLee

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

completed a trade of some slings for a MM.
good communication, and great packing. had some issues on my end (the box i sent was delayed and lost some slings) but she was very understanding about it and we were able to work it out no problem.
i look forwards to future business, thanks!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just received my end of a trade with AshLee. She packaged extremely well and the male arrived in great shape. She keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with her again, and highly recommend her to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE! POSITIVE! AND DEFINITELY POSITIVE!

I have to say working with AshLee was the epitome of a great transaction! From the point of asking questions to inquiries about the availability and temperament of certain T's to finally settling on T's of choice and placing an order. All the aforementioned equated to a smooth transaction. Great communication and prompt payment no less! A definite recommend and I look forward to future transactions with AshLee, whether I'm buying, selling or trading.