Aru Chondro...

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are some pics of my newest addition, a young Aru locale-type Green Tree Python. I love the blue coloration that this snake has, and its very calm whihc is a definite plus. Sorry for the crappy pics, I didn't want to stress him/her out too much.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gorgeous snake. and the pics arent bad at all! at least its not with a camera phone :p

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks! My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 7600.

Okitasoshi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love Green tree pythons, I have a Wamena Juvenile right now, that i don't have a pic of on this comp, but when i get one on here I'll definitely post it. I also love the blue on yours, make sure to breed her/him with another that has a Blue coloration. =)

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here are some pics of my newest addition, a young Aru locale-type Green Tree Python. I love the blue coloration that this snake has, and its very calm whihc is a definite plus. Sorry for the crappy pics, I didn't want to stress him/her out too much.
beautiful snake!!! im jelous!!! i want a GTP so bad! you are very fortunate to have a calm one...come to think of it...i dont think ive ever seen a calm condro! {D

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Very Nice David,

Here's my girl now. You rememember how small she was before right?

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She looks awesome Chris! You've done a great job getting her into tip-top shape. :D

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You hold them, I thought they were delicate and handling can hurt them, even gentle handling.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
The backbone/Spine is very delicate when they are young. Allot of the Chondros that have issues with the spines are from people handling them when young.

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
adults should be fine to handle...as far as the snake goes....now whether or not its good for you on the other hand is whole different story! these guys pack a heck of a punch!! the one i had would start striking as soon as its enclosure was open!!! almost remided me of a tiger rat!

AviculariaLover

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's always been my dream to have one of these snakes, hopefully able to handle it but if not, oh well, I'd still just sit and stare!

And I'd name it Verdi, of course, from my favorite childhood book :D

I'll have to be out of college by the time I can get any more snakes though. But I can dream.

Congrats on a beeaaaauuuutiful snake :clap:

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful snake!!!! I find when I'm at the expo's or even if I go into a store that sells them.....ya just can't take your eyes of them at all.